+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Baldivis
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    I love coconut and chocolate together too and was so excited to try thesebut to be honest I was really disappointed in them. I though the coconut tasted too fake.
    Those peanut butter ones sound awesome where do you get them from?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,485
    Thanks
    849
    Thanked
    299
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *Drools* I must try them! I didn't even know they existed! Those blocks of Cadbury coconut were my favourite before they disappeared RIP Cadbury Coconut. You are forever in my thoughts. But I think it is time for me to move on...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,485
    Thanks
    849
    Thanked
    299
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoda View Post
    I love coconut and chocolate together too and was so excited to try thesebut to be honest I was really disappointed in them. I though the coconut tasted too fake.
    Aw no don't tell me that!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked
    227
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hang on, are there both peanut and peanut butter M&Ms or are they the same thing?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bossley Park
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny88 View Post
    Hang on, are there both peanut and peanut butter M&Ms or are they the same thing?
    Two different types

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to heartjb For This Useful Post:

    Penny88  (31-05-2012)

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Don't tell me this I am going through a crazy coconut stage where I add something coconut to everything! I've been making coconut cakes, biscuits, pannacotta's even dinner is drenched in coconut milk but this is just WOW!!! Please let me find them in Perth!!! We get nothing over here!

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked
    227
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartjb View Post
    Two different types

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    OMG I have to get some coconut and peanut butter ones ASAP!!!

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,738
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked
    438
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha sorry to all the girls that weren't aware of these yet, so good!

    Just hope none of you live near me so my local woolies stays stocked haha

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Baldivis
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    *Drools* I must try them! I didn't even know they existed! Those blocks of Cadbury coconut were my favourite before they disappeared RIP Cadbury Coconut. You are forever in my thoughts. But I think it is time for me to move on...
    They still make the Cadbury coconut blocks.
    I'm in Perth and our local Coles has Cadbury blocks on sale this week and I saw then there.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Don't tell me this I am going through a crazy coconut stage where I add something coconut to everything! I've been making coconut cakes, biscuits, pannacotta's even dinner is drenched in coconut milk but this is just WOW!!! Please let me find them in Perth!!! We get nothing over here!
    Hey they are at Woolworth safe way is the same thing just what it's named in Victoria


 

Similar Threads

  1. Coconut Oil for eczema
    By breakthemould in forum Dry Skin and Eczema
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 11:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!