+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunkamunka View Post
    Im so sorry you ar going thu this. A couple weeks ago i had mild cramping that was on and off for 2 weeks. I went to my gp (who wasnt there that day) and saw another gp because i was desperate. He did not let me get a scan because he said "it is too early in the pregnancy to try and give any drugs for a miscarrage (9weeks), if it's going to happen it would have by now and thre is nothing you and i can do about it". Yes, he was an *******. He instead, swap tested me for any infection that 'may' cause miscarage. I asked if he could hear a heartbeat and he just said no because mine was too loud. not very reassuring for me.
    A week later i have no more cramping just a heap of white discharge, i never had bleeding. I had my 10week bloods for combined screening today and im just hoping for the best. I too, dont even know if my bubs is still alive in there. It sux so bad that the maternity/womens health dont want anything to do with you when ur under 12weeks. They just fob u off to ED or ur GP.
    I get a scan in 2 weeks when i reach 12 weeks....its gonna be a long 2 week wait.
    Once again, sorry ur going thru this. all the best for a healthy pregnancy and take care of yourself
    Sounds like a butt head of a GP I went to when I thought I was having a M/C.

I personally WOULDN'T wait the two weeks, as if you have ( that you haven't!) had a m/c that you have 'retained' products of, you could likely get a infection in your womb.

I do hope your bub has been a sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a threatened mc and bled moderately, cramped and padded small clots for three weeks from 5-9 wks and then it stopped overnight and I went on to have a healthy baby. I was bleeding from above the pregnancy and was told that although heartbeat was within normal range, I still had a 50/50 chance of mc.

Your story sounds like it will have a positive outcome to me good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    *passed not padded

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your scan go choccontain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never wrote back on this forum i have just noticed, sorry for anyone who was waiting to see what happened. Unfortunately i did miscarriage as i expected. It was, i guess in a way expected but still upsetting at the time. I am just glad my partner and i didn't tell any family or friends so we didn't have to face the ongoing questions.

We are getting married at the end of the year and plan to start trying after the wedding, although the miscarriage was from an unplanned pregnancy, there is still that fear of it all happening again.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughts, and i hoe anyone reading this post experiencing a similar scenario has a better outcome.