+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Honey, fatty (in my main language), daddy

Sent from my U20i using BubHub

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sweetie usually

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1CrazyMoose View Post
    I call him...... Micket (combination of his names), hun, hunny, darling,

Or when being cheeky... sexy, or old man lol he is 5 years my senior and only (almost) 28 lol that's his favourite name lol

He calls me... Babe, darling, Gemima (not my name but someone called me the wrong name once and dh thought it was hilarious so it's stuck) or gummy shark (my lease favourite) but I have a big smile and show all my teeth hence the name.
    OMG! I get called Gemima too! (not my name) I have no idea how it started... I think there was a girl I didn't like in uni called that.... and now DH taunts me with it.

Other than that he calls me hun, sweetie, snooki, peaches, Mrs Monookie.

I call him hun, babe, love.

He calls me my name if he's angry with me or if he's had enough of the kids and wants me to 'deal with them'... then it's Grettttteeeeeeellll! Deal with Julian please!!" (yes he's only 40 and can't defuse a 3.5 yr old..........)

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Actually when we first got together he called me 'lover' all the time... to the point I actually asked him to use my name sometimes, coz I honestly thought he may have forgotten!

Now it just sounds weird when he says my name.... and I ask him to call me 'lover' again.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillynix View Post
    I call him Husband, he calls me Wife

*I can haz typos*
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bboys View Post
    Babe, Dadda or Husband (he calls me Babe, Mumma or Wifee).

So Glad to see other couple call each other Husband and Wife. DH & I have always done this (well since the wedding) he has been told off older guys at work for calling me Wife cause they said their wives would knock their heads off. He advised them that on that principle would their wife enforce the same punishment for their child call her mum/mother? they shut up then.

DH and I also have all intentions of using Child or Offspring for our children. We do refer to each other as my husband/ my wife in conversation with others.. including friends when we are in front of each other.

We see it as that is our relationship, in almost every other family relationship you would use the title (mum/dad, Aunt/uncle, nan/pop etc).

I also refer to my besties as Bestie sometimes, Also DH calls his siblings sis/sister & Bro/Brother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    haha another 'husband' and 'wife' team here....seems appropriate. I also call him my sneaky, baby, sweetie

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hun, babe, his actual name, darl, jojo or joe (nether are his real name though(.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Babe, lover, honey bear, babycakes, poop face or Madge. If I use her real name she asks why she's in trouble!

She calls me baby/babe/babycakes, lover and Kimmy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We call each other babe, our first names and he uses a short version of my name as well. Our dd, 2yrs sometimes calls us babe if we fail to respond to her calls lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I call my husband by a shortened version of his first name, or babe. And he does the same, we both have shortened versions of our names that only each other use

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast