+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default how to say NO nicely

Sometime ago I sent an email to a list detailing issues that I've had with my kids - the email is part of a support group for parents. One lady who I don't know emailed saying that she could help with some vitamins or something similar to it - supplements etc.

The lady was kind enough to give her time to talk to me and send me some information, I want to stay friendly with her but how do I say no nicely without offending her? we do have a lot in common, but I'm really not interested.

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you should write her a letter saying just what you have said here. It is polite and friendly. I would take it the right way receiving a letter like this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe email her back saying you are unable to take vitamins as some of them contain products you are allergic too. You could say you are unsure what it is that caused a reaction but that your doctor has asked you to steer clear of vitamins for the time being ( or your children can't have them, whichever is needed).

Similar Threads

1. How to nicely refuse supplied foods??
    By Bubbygirl in forum Childcare Options
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 14-01-2013, 10:09
  2. Help! I need to kick family out.... Nicely!
    By Baracuda in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 22:15