I am really starting to get worried about DD, I suppose it is because she is coming up to her 3rd birthday and I just assume she should be acting a little less trying at her age....the main behaviours I am having issues with;
These behaviours are not all the night but there is they all appear everyday. We are quite strict with her, she needs to do whatever or she is in timeout, I usually count to 3 but it doesn't seem to be stopping the behaviour...is this normal for a 3 year old.
- Whining (noises) instead for talking (using words) when she wants something or cant have something
- prefering to drink out of her sipply cup rather then a cup
- preferring to use her hands for eating
- being difficult at bath time, washing hair, brushing teeth, drying and dressing is a nightmare!
- has issues staying seated at the dinner room table