+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW.. do u use ure side by side for shopping.... Does the money counters in coles or aldi... accommodate the width ????

Quote Originally Posted by 4underfour View Post
    Luck of the draw with hate checking sorry! Mostly in aus I've found it's a no

How old will the babies (twins??) be? Any maclaren double is fine. I have a twin triumph which is lighter than the twin techno. And it lays almost flat. Fine for little bubbas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    have you thought about using baby carriers instead? one person can carry twins or if you have a travel companion take one each. good for if you have to walk the aisles too.

one carrier and a single pram might be easier while you are away too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do we have twin carriers??? i havnt seen around

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles10 View Post
    have you thought about using baby carriers instead? one person can carry twins or if you have a travel companion take one each. good for if you have to walk the aisles too.

one carrier and a single pram might be easier while you are away too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have used a side by side double for the last 4 years and i have never had trouble getting it through aisles in shops. i have a maclaren triumph and a bugaboo donkey. ah, I see you meant the checkouts. You will have to go through the disabled aisle but that has never been an issue for me.
    now, I don't know what country you are going to but if it is Malaysia or even Singapore, the double pram (whether you take the side by side or the tandem) is going to be a PITA. in fact, any pram is. In the shopping malls it gets so crowded you will have trouble getting anywhere, and out on the streets there are no sidewalks to talk of, steps and irregularities everywhere and again crowded. The BJCS willl probably be worse than the side by side stroller as it is far bigger. But with newborn twins you don't have much choice unless you are going with a partner/ husband? If you are then I would strongly suggest taking an ergo or baby bjorn for each of them.
    You can get a twin baby carrier but they don't look too easy to use lol! Take a look here
    http://www.twin-pregnancy-and-beyond...-carriers.html