+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 135
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    Thats not a problem, just getting to the point lol
    Last edited by lilbabysteps; 31-05-2012 at 12:10.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    773
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    wow im a student too and live on the southside, how uncanny!
    What are you studying?

    I'm doing Behavioural Studies :-)

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    Im doing 2 degrees, B Nursing and B Paramedicine at ACU

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    773
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Im doing 2 degrees, B Nursing and B Paramedicine at ACU
    Oh wow busy busy! Mine is all online through OUA as I work full time

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    yeah i work full time too shift work! it is busy busy but we all know how expensive IVF is, so I dont get a choice have to work full time as well and full time study, only 18 months to go yay!!!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Hi,
    sorry a bit late in this thread but my gf and i also live in brisbane and go through qfg. We went through 4 IUIs and 2 IVFs and 1 FET with the same fertility doc in qfg before we decided to change to Warren de Ambrosis. Mainly cos we felt like our old fertility doc was just using the same protocol and kept on saying that it was a matter of time because we were young and nothing was wrong etc etc.

    He was a lovely doc but we were just losing confidence in the same protocol and so changed over to Warren. Have to say that was the best decision ever. Within the first visit, he found out that i've got PCOS and managed that immediately. We just finished our first ivf round with him and are just quietly waiting for the 7 week scan (not announcing it yet as we don't want to jinx it).

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    773
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Hi,
    sorry a bit late in this thread but my gf and i also live in brisbane and go through qfg. We went through 4 IUIs and 2 IVFs and 1 FET with the same fertility doc in qfg before we decided to change to Warren de Ambrosis. Mainly cos we felt like our old fertility doc was just using the same protocol and kept on saying that it was a matter of time because we were young and nothing was wrong etc etc.

    He was a lovely doc but we were just losing confidence in the same protocol and so changed over to Warren. Have to say that was the best decision ever. Within the first visit, he found out that i've got PCOS and managed that immediately. We just finished our first ivf round with him and are just quietly waiting for the 7 week scan (not announcing it yet as we don't want to jinx it).
    Congrats :-)

    My old housemates conceived their gorgeous bub (my god daughter) through IVF with him :-)

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Awww KnockKnockPenny, thats just lovely. He's an awesome FS and my gf and I are just so happy we are with him. Well she loved him from the start and he just gave her a lot of confidence that it would work this time.

    lilbabysteps: Do you mind me asking which FS you girls are thinking of going with?

    btw, glad that we're all living on the southside!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    773
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Awww KnockKnockPenny, thats just lovely. He's an awesome FS and my gf and I are just so happy we are with him. Well she loved him from the start and he just gave her a lot of confidence that it would work this time.

    lilbabysteps: Do you mind me asking which FS you girls are thinking of going with?

    btw, glad that we're all living on the southside!
    I think we will consider going through him as well :-) its great to hear so many fantastic things about him

    And yay for the southside, it rocks :-)

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Rain, that's interesting because I heard the same about also, where does he work out of??? CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP !!!!!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. same sex couple debating IUI vs. IVF
    By lwin4 in forum IVF
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 10:29
  2. Qld couple looking for egg donor
    By mingfinn in forum Egg Donor Needed
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 12:27

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!