+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats not a problem, just getting to the point lol
    Last edited by lilbabysteps; 31-05-2012 at 12:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    wow im a student too and live on the southside, how uncanny!
    What are you studying?

I'm doing Behavioural Studies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im doing 2 degrees, B Nursing and B Paramedicine at ACU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Im doing 2 degrees, B Nursing and B Paramedicine at ACU
    Oh wow busy busy! Mine is all online through OUA as I work full time

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i work full time too shift work! it is busy busy but we all know how expensive IVF is, so I dont get a choice have to work full time as well and full time study, only 18 months to go yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    sorry a bit late in this thread but my gf and i also live in brisbane and go through qfg. We went through 4 IUIs and 2 IVFs and 1 FET with the same fertility doc in qfg before we decided to change to Warren de Ambrosis. Mainly cos we felt like our old fertility doc was just using the same protocol and kept on saying that it was a matter of time because we were young and nothing was wrong etc etc.

He was a lovely doc but we were just losing confidence in the same protocol and so changed over to Warren. Have to say that was the best decision ever. Within the first visit, he found out that i've got PCOS and managed that immediately. We just finished our first ivf round with him and are just quietly waiting for the 7 week scan (not announcing it yet as we don't want to jinx it).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Hi,
    sorry a bit late in this thread but my gf and i also live in brisbane and go through qfg. We went through 4 IUIs and 2 IVFs and 1 FET with the same fertility doc in qfg before we decided to change to Warren de Ambrosis. Mainly cos we felt like our old fertility doc was just using the same protocol and kept on saying that it was a matter of time because we were young and nothing was wrong etc etc.

He was a lovely doc but we were just losing confidence in the same protocol and so changed over to Warren. Have to say that was the best decision ever. Within the first visit, he found out that i've got PCOS and managed that immediately. We just finished our first ivf round with him and are just quietly waiting for the 7 week scan (not announcing it yet as we don't want to jinx it).
    Congrats :-)

My old housemates conceived their gorgeous bub (my god daughter) through IVF with him :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww KnockKnockPenny, thats just lovely. He's an awesome FS and my gf and I are just so happy we are with him. Well she loved him from the start and he just gave her a lot of confidence that it would work this time.

lilbabysteps: Do you mind me asking which FS you girls are thinking of going with?

btw, glad that we're all living on the southside!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Awww KnockKnockPenny, thats just lovely. He's an awesome FS and my gf and I are just so happy we are with him. Well she loved him from the start and he just gave her a lot of confidence that it would work this time.

lilbabysteps: Do you mind me asking which FS you girls are thinking of going with?

btw, glad that we're all living on the southside!
    I think we will consider going through him as well :-) its great to hear so many fantastic things about him

And yay for the southside, it rocks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rain, that's interesting because I heard the same about also, where does he work out of??? CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP !!!!!!!