+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome GDYB03!!! I see that you will be testing "officially: tomorrow and I have everything crossed for you both The TWW is always the hardest part but look at it this way, during the TWW there is always the hope that you could be pregnant! That's what kept me going anyway :P Would love to hear how you get on!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingercrossed? Are you ok? mocktails or hard liqueur?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same-sex Couple TTC

Hey girls

Well off for my bloods now. I am 100% sure it will be a negative. Just don't feel like it will be a positive result ....

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi lilbabysteps!
    Thanks for the warm welcome... We'll begin again in about 4 weeks once the other half has finished her mercy dash to family o/seas (she'll be carrying). We took far too long a break after the first IVF disappointment, but have built up resilience and strength to be able to keep going in 2013 until we succeed. My partner is now a 'housewife' (shame we can't remove the inverted commas in Australia), more fit than ever and no longer a workaholic stresser. I am confident this is our year ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi GDYB03,

I've got my fingers crossed for you and will check in later today to see how you go. Thanks for sharing.

So glad to be able to share and follow others' journeys. Other than other women in the waiting room at Fertility East, this is the only touch-point we have with others on same journey.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Expats For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Blood Results came back negative. Have to call back when AF arrives for next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry, GDYB03... Up and at 'em soon enough, ok? Keep bouncing back, as this does indeed seem to be a matter of persistence. ;-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Expats For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Expats View Post
    Hi lilbabysteps!
    Thanks for the warm welcome... We'll begin again in about 4 weeks once the other half has finished her mercy dash to family o/seas (she'll be carrying). We took far too long a break after the first IVF disappointment, but have built up resilience and strength to be able to keep going in 2013 until we succeed. My partner is now a 'housewife' (shame we can't remove the inverted commas in Australia), more fit than ever and no longer a workaholic stresser. I am confident this is our year ;-)
    Hi expats!! wow sounds like you are definitely ready to begin your journey again! Im sorry it didnt work out the first time but it sounds like you are both stronger and more prepared this time. I am a workaholic stressor too!!! I couldn't change my ways over night and we wanted to start trying again right away so for us we just looked at ways that helped me relax in the past! And for me that is travelling overseas with no access to the internet or phones, work, uni, family or friends. Just me and her and our fertility drugs (we started synarel and puregon while travelling) Best move we ever made! So I totally empathize with you both and I'm glad you have found a way that works for you Best of luck and I hope your journey is short!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    Blood Results came back negative. Have to call back when AF arrives for next cycle.
    Im sorry to hear that GDYB03. I know it is disappointing, I have been there myself, just keep your chin up and use each other to stay strong x If there was any advice I wish I received when I first started trying is would be.... Be prepared for a LONG journey with many bumps! That way you are prepared for anything and if it doesnt turn out that way then you are extremely lucky! fingers crossed for next month

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you everyone

Now CD3! Glad AF didn't wait to long to show lol so glad I can get this cycle underway!

Start FSH injections on Tuesday. Then app for scan n bloods Monday 14JAN13.