+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Same-sex Couple TTC

Good luck sahmot!

Thanks lil babysteps. Definitely has been a good move. Very frustrating at the moment though, just sitting around waiting to find out when we can get started again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Kaysar90  (28-08-2015),lilbabysteps  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Howdy!

Well we have started the injecting to prepare for the FET.
    first scan n bloods today, lining looking good and a follie is showing itself
    Find out from the bloods when to do some OPK's.
    It's all feeling real again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Howdy all

Well DP is now PUPO with two little embies on board
    We lost one during defrosting and one dropped down to 6 cells, so the 6 cells and the 8 cells embies were transferred yesterday morning.

Testing is due 24/12/12

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (15-12-2012)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck fingerscrossed! Hopefully you get the best Xmas present ever :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this is getting exciting! good luck fingerscrossed!!!! I hope this is your month!!!! keep up posted! christmas eve would be a wonderful time to find out!!!! i have everything crossed for you guys !! xx

Welcome Sahmot! you girls have had a trip and a half! another set of twins would be amazing :P you will definitely have your hands full!!!! My dp will be trying next so your story gives us hope! best of luck and keep us posted x

Thanks
    Reviews

Last pregnyl shot, now to wait
    (6dpt)

Thanks
    Reviews

I know we're a little late to the thread, but thought it right to jump on in and introduce ourselves seeing as we've read your posts and stories. We're a female couple in Sydney, undertaking IVF with Fertility East and just about to jump back on the journey after a substantial break. We lived overseas for quite some time and tried IUI in Denmark before moving back to Aus. We wish you all luck, and hope to participate in these forums for some shared experiences and moral support as we have no friends in the same boat. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck today fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if I can join! So glad I've found this thread. I've seen a few familiar names here!

Ok background on us! DP & I are both 22. I will be carrying. We have been talking about wanting kids from the start but very strongly about trying within the last year. So finally in October we took the leap and had our first appointment at Fertility First in Sydney. As the other ladies have said, heard nothing but good news about them. They are seriously so nice! Work has proven harder to work around for us in the last few months, however now it should be easier in the new year thank gosh! Lol

We had our IUDI on 17th December. So currently in the dreaded TWW! Technically testing date is NYE, however clinic opens back up on 2nd Jan. We aren't sure if we will test NYE yet, as the disappointment if we get a false positive will be abit much for me. We shall see! Although I will probably want to test haha

So currently 8DPIUDI. Haven't really felt anything. Just.. Waiting..... (I'm a very impatient person lol so this TWW is killing me!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi and welcome expats!! sorry it has taken such a long time to reply to your post and welcome you.... its been hectic with christmas and new years and all the festivities!!! How is your journey going so far? have you started your treatments? keep us posted

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbabysteps For This Useful Post:

Kaysar90  (28-08-2015)