+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have extras only cover, which was MBF Classic Extras about two years ago. I pay almost $60 per month and that covers myself and all my children. However the plan is no longer offered to new customers.

A few months ago I tried looking around at other options, and was told that for the same level of cover I would be up for around $100 per month on one of the new plans. Therefore I chose to stick with what I already have.

Your 5yo should be entitled to free general dental through the school system until he is 16yo IIRC. So if it is just for him, I don't think you really need it at this point.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have mid hospital cover and extras just for myself at this stage. I have two surgeries coming up in the next 18 months and that was the reason for me joining. Once I've had them and paid all the gap etc. then I'll add the boys to it as well. I just can't afford it when I'm also saving for the ops.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29-12-2012, 07:02
  2. Social group for single parents to meet other single parents
    By singledad2768 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-09-2012, 08:39