+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile I am a final year midwifery student looking to be in your support network!!!

Hey there,

my name is Sophie and I am in my final year as a midwifery student in Melbourne. I have now experienced alot of what it takes to be a midwife and care for women in pregnancy and labour. I LOVE my future job.

Just a little about me. I am an easy going person that goes with the flow. Sports is a big part of my life as I play basketball 3 times a week and love the footy. I have no children but cannot wait till I find the right man I enjoy being part of a women's care especially when they are so vulnerable and needing encouragement, support and protection.

I am looking to be apart of your experience and provide extra support if you need it. I live in the inner eastside of Melbourne with most of my placement at the Mercy Hospital for Women. I am happy to travel and experience not only differernt midwifery care, but obstetric and hospital care as well.

Let me know if your interested
    Sophie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sophie,

I'm 28 weeks pregnant due at the end of August. I live in Heidelberg and will be attempting a vbac at the mercy.

I'd be interested in having u as a support person if the time/place works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great. I've just emailed you, I hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I've replied to ur email. Let me know if it doesn't get through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am out at Dandy and just got my positive... So once everything is confirmed, I would be happy to be a test subject

I would be looking to birth over this way (not sure where... Dandy, Casey or Monash I think are the choices)... I think some hospital tours are in order!!

So anyhow. Let me know if I might be a good fit, or message me to grab my email if there is someone over my way that might be better suited (location wise)..

Cheers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!!

Dandy is not that far at all. I will be very happy to "follow" you around.

My email is sophia_naughton@hotmail.com, if you can please email me so we can chat a little more.

THanks