I am a regular forum user, but am also studying yr 12 as an adult student and have a son with suspected ADD.
As part of my yr 12 I have to do a research project, and I have chosen my topic to be the links between food and diet and ADD.
So I was wondering if I can ask a few questions about the failsafe diet and if you could please answer them based on your experiences.
My project is due next week so prompt responses would be appreciated!
1. Did you switch to A2 milk, and did you see any results?
2. Did you switch to bread without preservative 282 and see results?
3. What food colourings did you notice affected your child?
4. What additives or preservatives did you notice affected your child?
5. What fruits affected your child, if any?
6. How long did it take for you to notice a difference in your child's behaviour?
7. How did their behaviour change?
8. When re-introducing foods, how did you do this? How did you notice if it was affecting your child or not?
9. How would you rate the failsafe experience overall?
You can reply on thread or via inbox if you prefer Thankyou all so much!