+ Reply to Thread
    Bossley Park

Default 5 month old snoring

I have a 5 month old DD and she snores. She sounds like shes occasionally got a blocked nose and her lungs are always congested(?). Ive used both Fess and a vapouriser to see if it'd help but it doesnt really and GP wasnt much help as she said there wasnt much I could do than let her ride it out. I dont think its the cold either. Its been like this for maybe a month or so? Is there anyone else who has experienced this or knows what Im talking about? What can I do? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

My ds is 7 mths and he to has a bad snore I actually think it has to do with his adenoids and I'm going to make a gp appointment as he was in hospital for a chest infection and the nurse noticed and said he should see a gp, she said that most Likely they would want to take them out and that it's not normal for a young baby to snore.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerboiz For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (30-05-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Husband's snoring
    By tamute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:14
  2. Snoring and apnear in my 2yo
    By Magpieops in forum Breathing Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 23:58
  3. 2 y/o snoring?