+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Endometriosis and low AMH- any suggestions?

Hi there
    I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has been in the same boat as me. I have severe endo that has blocked my tubes and damaged my left ovary and left me with very low ovarian reserve (AMH <1). I am 34 and found all this out early last year.
    Anyway - we've just done our 4th round of IVF and it had to be cancelled. We tried a flare cycle this time (lucrin and Gonal F) and it was looking good on Monday as it looked like I had 4 follicles but today they hadn't grown and estrogen was 150 so we cancelled it. It looks like I have a 6cm endometriosis cyst as well so not sure what to do about that as I've been told not to have any more surgery (unless it is a hysterectomy) as the surgery will damage my ovarian reserve even more.
    I guess I just want to know if anyone has had anything similar happen and what they have done......is there another sort of cycle to try (have tried down reg, antagonist and flare)? I've had a second opinion appointment and donor eggs were mentioned but I'm not sure that I'm ready to give up on my own eggs yet but then not sure if all the signs are saying I should.
    Any thoughts would be very welcome.
    Last edited by kyllara; 03-06-2012 at 21:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *bump*

Similar Threads

1. Colorado protocol
    By Maryz in forum IVF
    Replies: 967
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 16:44
  2. FET protocol? Progynova?
    By rainieheart in forum IVF
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 13:23