+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missybubble View Post
    Another thought - if they drug tested me just to give me the miserable amount of money I get - wouldn't that time be better spent on me looking for a job so I can get off Centrelink?
    But people want to know if those on the dole are deserving of their $200 and something a week they get to survive off!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

missybubble  (01-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another thought - if they drug tested me just to give me the miserable amount of money I get - wouldn't that time be better spent on me looking for a job so I can get off Centrelink?
    Yes but we all know the job networks are bloody poor anyway.. my brother said he wanted to get started in hair or make up (yes he is very attractive and feminine lol) and in 9 weeks they succeeded in finding him a gardening job and a job at hungry jacks.. pretty soul destroying for him

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bumMum For This Useful Post:

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    Yes but we all know the job networks are bloody poor anyway.. my brother said he wanted to get started in hair or make up (yes he is very attractive and feminine lol) and in 9 weeks they succeeded in finding him a gardening job and a job at hungry jacks.. pretty soul destroying for him

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub
    Even more reason they should be letting us look for work on our own lol.

And yep it's definitely 'surviving', I get $569 a fortnight (not $570!) - my rent is $500 a fortnight.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahhh this old chestnut....

*grabs popcorn, melts butter...*

😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even more reason they should be letting us look for work on our own lol.And yep it's definitely 'surviving', I get $569 a fortnight (not $570!) - my rent is $500 a fortnight.
    Yep, definitely not living, barely surviving. I'm sorry you are in this position

8. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

missybubble  (31-05-2012)

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    Yep, definitely not living, barely surviving. I'm sorry you are in this position
    Thanks, it's all good though. Hopefully not much longer and I'll have a job again. We manage to get by somehow.
    Last edited by missybubble; 31-05-2012 at 22:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of those ideas which sounds good, but wouldn't actually do diddly squat to combat the drug problem.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definitely opposed. It's incredibly degrading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Molly Coddle For This Useful Post:

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh yeah absolutely agree with this.. it's about time the greater population of Australia realises that people who collect unemployment payments are definitely all using their money to fund illegal drug habits while their feral unbathed children keep missing school, yet somehow manage to pass on all their un-vaccinated germs to the other kids anyway. And while we're at it, why don't we give them all blood tests to make sure their cholesterol levels are good, because we all know that it's mainly dole bludgers who consume vast amounts of fast food, contributing largely to heart disease... so lets just weed them out early and save the tax payers some money that would have been spent on publicly funded medical procedures.

And while we've got them stuck with a needle in their arm, may as well give all the women a depo-prevora shot at the same time... who wants any more of these little publicly funded children around....

How can we NOT agree with drug-testing people on the dole!

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OJandMe For This Useful Post:

Benji  (01-06-2012),bumMum  (01-06-2012),Ffrenchknickers  (02-07-2012),Gandalf  (01-06-2012),missybubble  (01-06-2012),share a book  (01-06-2012),WorkingClassMum  (01-06-2012)