+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks careermum .. It seems bassinett are the way forward until they are small..
    They are 129 in baby bunting... IT should worth the cost until i transfer them to the normal seats...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We used BJCS for DS2 as a newborn using the unity car capsule. Had to buy the capsule adaptor but it was worth every penny

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought to buy the convertible car seat... So capsule would be an additional cost.

Bassinett should be a better option..

Anybody taken these bassinetts on a plane??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmek123 View Post
    I thought to buy the convertible car seat... So capsule would be an additional cost.

Bassinett should be a better option..

Anybody taken these bassinetts on a plane??
    Capsule was a better option for us as it is used in the car as well as pram. It really is a lifesaver with bub staying asleep from pram to car, car to pram, then home. The bassinet can't go in the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobsmamma View Post
    We used BJCS for DS2 as a newborn using the unity car capsule. Had to buy the capsule adaptor but it was worth every penny
    Sorry to hijack OP. Jacobsmamma, i was wondering how you found the unity with the bjcs? Was it fiddly with the strap did it feel secure? I heard the capsule doesn't actually "click" in.

OP I haven't used the bjcs with a newborn but it is awesome with 2 babies the same age. I don't find it too long.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysmama View Post
    Sorry to hijack OP. Jacobsmamma, i was wondering how you found the unity with the bjcs? Was it fiddly with the strap did it feel secure? I heard the capsule doesn't actually "click" in.

OP I haven't used the bjcs with a newborn but it is awesome with 2 babies the same age. I don't find it too long.

Well u are correct it doesn't actually 'click' in but rather sits in the adaptor. It is then secured by the strap so as not to tip forward. We never had any problems. And that was with DS1 occasionally hanging off it and being a normal rough little toddler. There are other capsules that fit. (I think?) I only used it as my sister lent it to us after using it with her BJCS with her twins (she had 2 capsules with BJCS). I would definitely use it again though. Or even buy my own next time I loved it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobsmamma For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jacobsmamma. I already have the unity and didn't really want to buy another capsule. Great to hear it works well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluest Blue Box For This Useful Post:

Starfish30  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use the bjcs with my newborn without a bassinet and she is fine in it. It lies almost flat so she is happy. I had planned to use my unity capsule with it whilst she is a newborn but she hates the car so much that I have to get her out of the capsule as soon as we get anywhere. Otherwise I am happy with the way the unity secures to the pram.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moppet For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (31-05-2012)