+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default blegh- sick and sorry for myself *vent*

went to bed last night with a cough. woke this morning after a crappy night sleep at 5 am. ds woke overnight and started sleepwalking too- just to jazz up the usual crappy sleep. cat meowed and yowled all night and now have a fever, chills, sore throat, cough still cant breathe through the blocked nose i ache all over and the coughing seems to have thrown my back out because i cant turn or lift or anything without pain.
    I have the heaters running and the room is 23 degrees- but im trying to stay wrapped in a blanket while entertaining mr 2.7y/o- wearing a singlet, spencer, skivvy and 2 jumpers under the blanket - and im still cold.
    dh has the car today- so no going to the chemist for cold and flu drugs (not that i should take them as we are still BFing)
    no support network and no idea how the heck im getting through today

heres a huge cheer to single mummas out there. dont know how you do it.

thats my woe is me vent for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs. It's crappy being sick and not being able to take anything. Hope you feel better soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happygrl For This Useful Post:

babybabycakes  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Is there anything you can take safely? Not sure as i didnt BF but my local chemist delivers. Perhaps that could be an option if there is something.

Do you have hot water bottles? Vicks?

Hope you feel better soon. If you fall asleep, dont stress over it. Is your DS one who will stay in the one room happily playing with toys for an hour or 2 while you sleep?

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Is there anything you can take safely? Not sure as i didnt BF but my local chemist delivers. Perhaps that could be an option if there is something.

Do you have hot water bottles? Vicks?

Hope you feel better soon. If you fall asleep, dont stress over it. Is your DS one who will stay in the one room happily playing with toys for an hour or 2 while you sleep?

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    unfortunately not. i dont think. hes made me 'tea' (climbed to the sink and filled his mug with water) theres a trail of water to the lounge and the rest has been poured on my face 'to drink it'.

he has also called 999 to get fireman sam to help-then 000- because he didnt come and i look yucky.

im desperately clock watching till 11 when he can have a nap- if he sleeps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am sorry to hear that you poor thing. Is there a DVD that gets him interested? I hope you get to have some sleep while he does.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post: