+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default My dream should be a movie!!

Ok so last night I had the weirdest dream in the world....
    Bare with me..

Basically aliens came to earth and wanted to show the humans how to use their resources correctly and to save the planet earth, they also wanted to live along side humans on earth.

Almost 100 years later...
    The aliens wanted to throw a huge world wide party to honor us humans for welcoming the aliens for the past century.
    The aliens hire George Clooney, (I know weird) as he is the party planner to the stars!!
    George spend the next year or two helping make the aliens vision happen.

So on the 100 years anniversary, they are all these weird aliens running around dancing with the humans, alien bands,that sound like the cantina from star wars, big zeppelin thyme ships in the sky, big bouncing balls that are thin like gum that have strange alien faces on them. Basically all the humans are getting drunk and having an amazing time while all these weird fcuked up things are going on.

George is up in a zeppelin help with the last minute details of a firework type show, were he finds plans for this strange alien type device that will kill all of the human kind. So planet earth will be theirs.

The device kills all human life but leaves the human body intact so the aliens can jump into the bodies, using it as a host.

George gets into a fight with the head alien who states they have used the past 100 years to gain trust and helped save our planet so they can be the new owners of our planet.

He physically fights the lead alien when the alien said its too late and a white blinding light happens..,

George wakes up in his bed...
    It's the next day.
    He realizes it was all a dream and watching the news he sees that the party was a huge success.
    He wonders around his house and finds his wife. She is doing her hair in the bathroom... He notices that her skin seems to be peeling of her hand... He asks her about it, she said because of the jump yesterday, it wasn't perfect so she suffered a little damage..
    "What jump?" George says..
    She goes on to say that there are a few humans running around, because those who didn't choose heaven, their souls stayed in their bodies and no alien could use it as a host.
    A human way was found to be a flaw the aliens didn't understand about religion....
    So there are survivors, that are strong due to the attack healing the bodies.
    George realized he was one of those survivors and has a flashback to him dying and not choosing heaven....
    His wife finishes her hair and turns around to face George. She looks in his eyes and sees he is not the same as her, he is still human....
    She lunges at him to kill him and the fight. He pushes her into the bath where her head hits the soap dish and she dies from blood lost.
    George knows now that aliens are just as fragile as humans, if not more so than humans. All of a sudden the house is over ran by aliens. He flees and gets away barely with his life.

He wanders for a few days, not knowing what to do. He then finds another survivor named Luke.
    A dark man in his mid 30s.
    He proceeds to tell George what he knows...
    The aliens are telepathic. As soon as one dies you cant be in that area as a few dozen show up to check things out.
    Their sound and smell is higher too...
    But, our bodies are rejecting them, starting to fall apart, so they are slow. They also don't seem to eat human food.., alien food seems to be ruining the bodies faster, but they don't know why yet.

It jumps a few months ahead where there is a large group of survivors planning a food run...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I would watch this!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I can see this as a tv series, a short one unless it went into small thi gs as well. Maybe a few seasons perhaps.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can we get the rest??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or perhaps you were abducted and it wasn't really a dream?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG!
    Don't freak out, but I had the EXACT SAME DREAM.
    Only joking, that was deadly!
    I have dreams like this all the time.
    I wake up exhausted
    I tend to lose the detail as the day goes on, I should start writing them down.
    I had one before, where the sky opened up, and all these human bodies were floating up into the black ominous clouds.
    People around me were dropping to their knees,thinking it was The Rapture, but I knew it wasn't.
    It was a human harvest..CREEPY!!!
    Even creepier was when I seen this clip mths later.
    Watch the human harvest @ 1:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdOGJi5Sne4

p.s..don't rent out that movie, it was awful

Thanks
    Reviews
    More please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow.. wish I had dreams that entertaining

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully I'll have a dream tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Hopefully I'll have a dream tonight
    I know I remember a part where the survivors were on a train with hundreds of aliens, but the human bodies looked like zombie as they were decomposing so bad.
    I just don't know why they were on a train.