+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I hate any of the AAMI ads where they all sing and wreck perfectly good songs.

The Toni Colette ad got me too, I seriously thought it would be an anti-bullying or depression awareness one, but it's a bank one!

I love the ad where the man thinks he's in a steam room in a day spa and has no clothes on or something but is actually in Gordon Ramsey's kitchen amongst steam? I can't even remember what the ads for?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The k-mart ad where a couple of woman get all excited to discover flannel shirts down from $8 to $7 - wow, such an amazing saving for such an ugly shirt. Hate it.
    Last edited by MothersMilk; 30-05-2012 at 14:47.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (30-05-2012),~Marigold~  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyflossfairy View Post
    The one AD I loved as a kid the Dougie ads for pizza hut.
    Oooh, I used to crush on Dougie. Hard.

Shameful

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love all the m&m adverts! My DH cracks up every time the one where the guy goes to the cupboard to get a snack and he says to the m&ms "get in the bowl" and they say "you get in the bowl!" and throw bread at him.
    Also there is one from the Super Bowl adverts on you tube where it's a brown m&m at a party and people are laughing at her because they think she is naked and then red m&m shows up and goes "oh it's that kind of party!" And strips off his red shell and dances to sexy and I know it. Hahaha it's so funny!

As for adverts I hate - all the insurance ones and the ones for Coles & Woolies with celebrity chefs in them, as if they actually shop there!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the Perfect Italiano ones with the Italian dude who says "I love my mama!" and other sappy stuff like that.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitsee View Post
    I like the Rabodirect ad stealing your dreams

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810b using BubHub
    Oh no, I was actually trying to think of what that ad was about and wanted to add it for the ads I hate.. he just looks like the living dead.. spooks me out, haha! I get the message, though, clever, but that man just looks like an embalmed body!

Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    The k-mart ad where a couple of woman get all excited to discover flannel shirts down from $8 to $7 - wow, such an amazing saving for such an ugly shirt. Hate it.
    Bahahaha ^^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The one where the 'stand ins' appear because their partner is off helping customers (RAC I think?). Where the asian guy appears helping washing the car and starts a se.xy "lets throw bubbles at each other while washing the car" thing. The way the boyfriends tells him to stop is priceless. A little bit subtle - my DH didn't get it at first but cracks up now I've explained it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HATE Toni collette CBA "can" ad ... Stupid stupid stupid
    LOVE the RSPCA one where the animals run across the screen - I loved it as a kid and love watching it with my kids - we name the animals as they run past

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misscheekysmum View Post
    I love all the m&m adverts! My DH cracks up every time the one where the guy goes to the cupboard to get a snack and he says to the m&ms "get in the bowl" and they say "you get in the bowl!" and throw bread at him.
    Also there is one from the Super Bowl adverts on you tube where it's a brown m&m at a party and people are laughing at her because they think she is naked and then red m&m shows up and goes "oh it's that kind of party!" And strips off his red shell and dances to sexy and I know it. Hahaha it's so funny!

As for adverts I hate - all the insurance ones and the ones for Coles & Woolies with celebrity chefs in them, as if they actually shop there!
    there was another m&M one recently where they were in the pot ofboiling water.. i can't remember what they said now but i thought it was pretty funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartiecat View Post
    HATE Toni collette CBA "can" ad ... Stupid stupid stupid
    LOVE the RSPCA one where the animals run across the screen - I loved it as a kid and love watching it with my kids - we name the animals as they run past
    I love that RSPCA ad. It cracks me up every time. Sooo cute