Hiya,

My name is Lauren and I am a student midwife studying at ACU. I am based in the eastern bayside suburbs of Melbourne (eg. St Kilda, Elsternwick, Brighton, Beaumaris, Frankston etc)

I am looking for women who would like to take part in something called Continuity of Care Experience.

This journey ideally involves me taking part in your pregnancy, birth and early parenting, attending some appointments and discussing your experiences. This is a supportive program and does not see me practicing midwifery as such but rather gaining valuable information about this exciting time. This provides me with an opportunity to understand womens options and choices and look at maternity care from a women/family perspective.

This journey builds my knowledge and experience so I can become a dedicated, educated and supportive Midwife for the rest of my career. I am learning to support and listen to women and focus on their choices and perspectives and this experience is perfect to develop these skills.

If you would like more information, to participate or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you and good luck with your beautiful new additions
lauren_adshead@hotmail.com