+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Showing with 3rd pregnancy

This will be my 3rd baby (if everything goes well). I am only 8.4 weeks and feel like I am starting to look pregnant? Is it all in my head (or all the fantales and mandarins).

When did you girls start showing with your 3rd pregnancy?

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im 12 weeks today and in the last week or so, POW i look like how my sister looked at 5 months with her first. >_<

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Im 12 weeks today and in the last week or so, POW i look like how my sister looked at 5 months with her first. >_<
    Wow! It makes it so much more real though. So how do you think you looked 4 weeks ago?

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    4 weeks ago, i couldnt tell i looked pregnant, but i have a bit of a belly anyways, slimmer tummys would show sooner i reckon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister told me that all pregnancies contribute to getting bigger quicker. So I've had 5 before this one (but only one birth) but I guess they all stretched my uterus to a degree.

Im definately already bigger in the stomach, more like I just can't suck it in anymore and am only 7 w 2 days. I was also pretty large in pregnancy like in the end I looked like 50 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I was showing by about 9 weeks with my third. I showed early with my first as well though. My second I was still telling people I was pregnant a week before I gave birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definately showed around 9 weeks with number 3 I am 18 weeks pregnant with number 4 now and look big, but even though my belly is huge, I just feel fat! I was showing around 9 weeks this time too, even more so. Good luch with your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 12 weeks 4 days with no. 3 and I started showing around 9 weeks. At this rate I'll be huge by the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    the more babies u have carried the more ur muscles would have stretched making it a little harder to 'keep it all in'.
    Also if ur slim build the buldge pretty much has nowhere to hide
    This is only my 2nd pregnancy, im 10weeks and look like i did when i was 17 weeks with my first. I dont care, i let it all hang out and ppl can comment all they like. It's a beautiful little life going on in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was showing at around 10 weeks with my third. And it was the hardest pregnancy by far, I felt like bubs was going to fall out there was so much pressure down below from early on and it just got worse, didn't help that there was only 7 months between #2 and #3.