+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Day 5 of Puregon - no side effects

I am Day 5 of my Puregon injections - my first IVF cycle was cancelled due to very low response on 150 puregon dose.

This time I've been put on 250 puregon. I am obviously very anxious about how this cycle with go. So far I haven't felt any side affects at all! and no EWCM which I assumed you should get after 5 days of the injections.

I'm freaking out and feeling really anxious that I haven't responded again to the medication.

We are doing IVF ICSI due to MFI, and I'm the one not responding...

My first blood test is thursday but surely I should feel something by now. My sides are are little achy but so slightly that maybe it's because I haven't been sitting with good posture??

I just want this to work and I'm so scared that this is going to be a failed cycle too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi renvind. Count yourself lucky if your not having any side effects. I also used puregon with my cycle and I didn't have any side effects either but it worked well. I guess u will get reassurance when u have your first scan to c how many follies are growing.

GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Hi renvind. Count yourself lucky if your not having any side effects. I also used puregon with my cycle and I didn't have any side effects either but it worked well. I guess u will get reassurance when u have your first scan to c how many follies are growing.

GL
    Thanks for the reassurance Motherwillbe. If my bloodtest goes well tomorrow, and scan then I will certainly count myself lucky, however, I would rather feel something though, to give an indication that my body is "working" with the medication this time. It will be beyond devastating if I get cancelled again.

I spoke to a friend who said she had no side effects with puregon with her cycle too - so that was also reassuring...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well blood test came in - same as last cycle despite the increase in puregon. I have a scan on Tuesday, but expecting the same as last cycle (which was cancelled). Not sure why I'm not responding and obvioulsy I'm devastated.

I'm not feeling so lucky after all.

There you go.