+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My dd is 2 and so demanding

As title states my dd is so demanding and will scream if she dosent get her own way I'm losing my mind last night she hit her brother so I sent her to her room and she screamed and screamed she stands near for window and screams I'm worried my neighbors will call docs she screams like we are strangling her . She is my only girl and I know I'm a bit soft on her cause she's my little girl and my youngest to but I'm struggling to discipline her im feeling as though it nearly to late to re teach her what she's doing is wrong any suggestions would be great is anyone else having a similar problem

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD is 22month and is really hitting the tantrum/screaming stage. It really frustrates me and at times I feel very overwhelmed. However I now discipline her at all times she misbehaves, no matter where I am. I no longer worry what people think mainly because they will not be there to help when she becomes a teenager. I understand how you feel however it it NEVER too late to start teaching our kids manners and discipline. It's better late than never.!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ontherun For This Useful Post:

roz2288  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm wondering how you discipline her, ontherun? My dd is also round the same age as both of yours and she drives me absolutely crazy, especially with a nb in the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now starting to try the 1-2-3 magic program to discipline my kids fingers crossed it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by roz2288 View Post
    I'm now starting to try the 1-2-3 magic program to discipline my kids fingers crossed it works
    I would love to know what this is! My Ds is 21 months and he is just terrible sometimes that I hate taking him out!