+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I met Alison Brahe when I worked in a butchers shop about 13 years ago! (model and married to Cameron Daddo) I sold her steak
    I've met Frenzal Rhomb, had email chats (so not really met) with Henry Rollins, met several footy players, walked into Michael Klim (literally) but that's about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Will smith
    Madonna
    Jim Carrey
    Seether
    Len (sing that 'if you steal my sunshine' song)
    Carl Barron
    Princess Diana
    Pope John Paul II
    The queen
    Leah, alf and irene from home and away
    Ellen pompeo (greys anatomy)
    Simon cowel
    Whitney Houston
    Adam Sandler
    Eddie Murphy
    Drew Barrymore
    Ted and robin from how I met your mother
    Rachael mcadams
    Ryan gosling
    Bill Clinton
    Porsche derossi
    Ellen degeneres
    Oprah
    Zac effron
    Ashley tisdale
    And my favorite encounter, Johnny depp.
    How???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have met and spoken to the following...

Seth Enslow (major motor cross freak in the states and here) he is good friends with my brother (my brother knows many famous people - I mean know's on a first name basis, he is a musician and know himself) He is also dating a finalist from the Australia's Next top Model (lovely girl) I know loads of Australia musician's aswell that are famous if you know and follow our Australian music.

others:
    Anna Bligh, Campbell Newman, Peter Garrit, Wally Lewis (grocery shopping at coles lol, the wiggles, Lisa Seiffert (dated robby williams, leonardo decaprio etc - model in the US and UK - friends with my hubby) Ho Chi Min's dead body didn't talk to him though of course. The old criketer with the full on moustach that was on loads of adds years ago. He came to my school and attempted to teach me how to throw a ball lol. It was for milo or something.

I have met others but can't think at the moment. May come and add more later.

oh and the cowboys - my cousin was one of the managers for them a few years ago. He was a famous footy player himself once.

Whoops knew I would forget lol. I have met and spoken to Keith Urban (seen Nicole Kidman several times), Hugh Jackman, Baz Luhrmann multiple times and David Wenham. Worked on set with them a few times. Love David lol
    Last edited by 1CrazyMoose; 30-05-2012 at 08:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Russel crowe lmao, total douche. He came i to woolies where i worked to buy his christmas tree. And i served him, anyways he wrote an autograph for a coworker and it said "strength and honour....russel crowe" lmao omg.

Um ive met strung out (i guess, not entirely famous to many people, but a huge thing for me considering they are my fave band and im in fantasy love with the singer)

And ive met, sam trammel from trueblood and vampire pam, and terry bellefluer, and coronor mike from the show. ^_^ yes im a convention nerd, it was awesssomeeee!! Im going again this year.

Oh ive met the vandals as well, super awesome and funny dudes. ^_^
    I spoke to Russell on the phone once (work related)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is nowhere near exciting; Vince Colosimo, his ex wife...something Hall, Eddie McGuire and Chris Baddenock. Oh, and Matt Preston

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    How???
    Well princess Diana was when I was little and she came to aus.

The queen and pope I sang for while on a tour with the Australian Youth Chior.

The rest I met when I lived in Canada.
    I worked in a six star resort and was head of housekeeping so was on constant call for some of them.
    Madonna = total b*tch
    Will smith gave me a $200 tip
    Jim Carrey is so much taller than you would think lol!
    And some I met on the slopes lol!
    Found ashley on her *** and zac laughing. She broke her ski and I helped her back to the lift.

Spent a night getting drunk with Ryan gosling and friends

Good times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine are so boring but her goes

Craig Williams the jockey comes into my work to but bread all the time with his wife. They are really affectionate towards eachother it is a bit awkward lol.

I had my photo taken with Travis Cloke I am a massive Collingwood fan (don't hold it against me haha)

When i worked at village cinemas Zeke from neighbours came in to watch Tomorrow when the war began. I worked in Gold Class so served him and everyone was saying that's Zeke and I was like who's that. He loved the attention but to this day i still don't really know who he is, apparently his sister on the show isin TWTWB so he was there to see her in her new movie.

I served Warwick Capper once and also Amanda Keller she is really nice. Oh and Andrew Bogut the Basketball player (didn't really know who he was at the time either)

That's it i think pretty boring. Someone mentioned meeting Jimmy Giggle I would love to meet him he is so cute.
    Last edited by LilMuffin; 30-05-2012 at 08:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Most recent Heath Black ex dockers star who's wrote a self help biographie on anxiety and depression, he came to our church and I had a good chat to him a few times he's helped me alot.Amanda Palmer and Brian Vig can spell it, love em and had a big girl crush on her for a while lol.My dad is a well known Australian author and was on abc board and writers boards, so I have grown up with many famous authors, Tim winton, Paul jennings, margerat Clarke, Alison lester and more.I touched Guy Sebastians foot a few years back ahahahahaA bunch of politicians who know dad and came to his book launches, Geoff Gallop, richard court, Kim beazly.I've also met Peter Holland who used to host abc news he came to our house years ago. Dads met many more and is friends with lots of Aussie celebs and used to be very good friends with bono and his brother as a child and early teen, I'm like common dad that's one friendship you should have held up hahahaSome celebs I'd love to meet are Leonardo DiCaprio and Mark Wahlberg maybe have there babies

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    I also got to hang out with The Violent Femmes!! (not sure if many people on here no them)
    OMG, love the VFs
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesMummy View Post
    Slim dusty
    I think I would have been so star struck if I met Slim, he was my dads favourite, Slim's was the first concert I ever went too. I cried when Slim died.

Can't remember who said it, but was that Tim Rogers of You Am I?

LambJam - I know who Terry Pratchett is, my DH was very impressed when I told him you had met him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    LambJam - I know who Terry Pratchett is, my DH was very impressed when I told him you had met him.
    Oh yay! May I please show off?

Merv Hughes also made eyes at me in a bar once .
    Last edited by lambjam; 30-05-2012 at 10:10.