+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have "seen" quite a lot of famous people, as my best friend used to live in Los Angeles and worked in fashion. I stood next to Drew Barrymore and her then boyfriend "what's-his-face" from The Strokes in a tiny little bar in West Hollywood once. She was a lot smaller than I thought she would be.

But the most famous person I have actually had a conversation with, must be Ryan Qwanten (before True Blood). He was really polite, sweet and quite shy.

Oh, and I drunkenly "jammed" with an American singer/song writer, Pete Yorn at his home. He's not very well known outside of the States, so I doubt he counts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    loads of boring old aussie ones!

my gran was famous back
    in the olden days..

so no one cool lol

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Russel crowe lmao, total douche. He came i to woolies where i worked to buy his christmas tree. And i served him, anyways he wrote an autograph for a coworker and it said "strength and honour....russel crowe" lmao omg.

Um ive met strung out (i guess, not entirely famous to many people, but a huge thing for me considering they are my fave band and im in fantasy love with the singer)

And ive met, sam trammel from trueblood and vampire pam, and terry bellefluer, and coronor mike from the show. ^_^ yes im a convention nerd, it was awesssomeeee!! Im going again this year.

Oh ive met the vandals as well, super awesome and funny dudes. ^_^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neil Finn and the reformed Crowded House
    Split Enz 2006 reunion tour line up.
    James Reyne
    Mark Seymour
    Bernard Fanning

Possibly the most exciting for me
    Tim Rogers
    Davey Lane

Tim remembers me and will often chat after a show and Davey and I are FB friends and he's put me on the "guest list" a few times. Oh bonus points to anyone who actually knows of these two and/or their band lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never met randomly but I have strange star connections. My uncle is best mates with Russel Crowe and attended my uncle's wedding with his wife and kids. They are/were neighbours and go golfing together on a regular basis afaik.

I'm related to one of the members of the Amity Affliction but I wont say who to keep myself incognito as his sister told her school friends and then her friends blackmailed her into asking for things, at least here I have anonymity. =D

And lastly my sisters are in commonwealth bank advertisement and mingle with celebs all the time as models when they do charity runways or fashion pallete in Sydney.

I like the quiet life honestly but they always tell awesome stories. =)

Sent from my LT15a using BubHub
    Last edited by Jay87; 30-05-2012 at 00:46.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine are pretty Random and really nobodies but...

I went to School with Natalie Lowe of Dancing with the Stars fame (as a Dancer has apparently moved to the UK version)

I did Big Pond Tech support and Spoke to Jane Kennedy (please tell me at least 1 person knows her) and also Tasma Walton so Not really meeting but somewhat lengthy conversations, I was diplomatic and didn't say I know who you are, but was shocked that some people didn't know them.

I have apparently met Nicole Dickson of Original H&A Fame.. However I didn't pay much attention I was too busy petting her dogs. She used to live in my suburb so no great thing there. Apparently I am the only person who lived here at the same time that doesn't remember her being around.

I passed up a chance of meeting Anthony Minnochello when I worked for the Blues Main Sponsor.. Apparently no one else in my department got the whole thing of "I don't care about foot ball or Famous people cause you know.. I have a life." Then found out that Another Blues Player had gotten a rather Decent Mortgage and Not made a payment for over 7 months :"cause he didn't know how." Didn't speak to him only his PA (why do footballers need PA's?)

I have Met Josh Silakwa (I think that's his name Google is Failing me), interviewed him for school paper, or more asked Questions so my super shy friend could write it out. I so hope someone else here knows him.

That's about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay.. I'm also related to one of the guys from amity lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have only met a couple....

Prince William when he was over came and visited my old work with Kevin Rudd.

I kissed Russell brand 10 years ago when he was a MTV presenter.

Have spotted a few others but not actually met them as such.

Sent from my LT15i

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by suchislife View Post
    Jay.. I'm also related to one of the guys from amity lol
    I'd hate to point it out but there Is one member of that band who is quite rude and thinks he is gods gift....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted View Post
    Then found out that Another Blues Player had gotten a rather Decent Mortgage and Not made a payment for over 7 months :"cause he didn't know how." Didn't speak to him only his PA (why do footballers need PA's?)
    Wow, that is pretty funny!

Sent from my LT15i