+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy View Post
    I haven't met him but he seems nice! I don't know many well, but a few have said hello to me if I passed them in the street. DH knows many of them.
    He was a nice kid - cracked me in the shin with a cricket ball once.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    From Neighbours- back in the day- Kim Valentine and Daniel Mcphearson (came in into my work when I worked at BP servo 10+ years ago)
    Sam Newman (work)
    Ian "Huey" the TV chef (when I worked in a cafe)
    Deni Hines, when I was aged about 13 in a shopping mall, I asked for her signature and she said "Only if you buy my album, I'll sign that..!! " B!tch.
    Savage Garden (shopping mall concert, I was about 13)
    A few AFL players at work.
    Cameron Ling (AFL player) met him outside a Pearl Jam concert, he was so nice and posed for a pic. I don't even like footy, but my SIL does and was with me so we got the pic for her. Plus I was rather tipsy at the time and, LOL!

To all you lucky women who have met the likes of RHCP, Metallica and other actual cool famous people.. I am SOOOO ENVIOUS!!!!
    My famous people are lame
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 29-05-2012 at 14:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    He was a nice kid - cracked me in the shin with a cricket ball once.
    Funny how you remember these things lol.. My bestie in year 4 went out with one of the West Coast Eagles (in year 4!) and every time I see him I tell DH.

One of the current wallabies can see into our bedroom from his apartment... I don't doubt he's probably seen me naked. I told him that last time I saw him too lol.

I met Andrew OKeefe and he was exactly the same as he is on tv. He was gushing about his new daughter Olive. Cute.

ETA the west coast eagle was also in year 4 at the time. Hahaha- just thought id clarify!!
    Last edited by CottonCandy; 29-05-2012 at 14:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only one I have met is lee kernaghan had a chat and a pic taken with his arm around me he is the only one I have wanted to meet lets just say when I walked away I was shaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've met Kelly slater

Have also had a photo with one of the guys from home and away (used to play Rick) and I met the guy who played Kim but he was an a$$. Bit up himself...

A school friend of mine is married to Philip noyce. (the director of rabbit proof fence, bone collector, salt etc) but I've never met him

Thanks
    Reviews
    I worked in a restaurant when I was 19 and served John English and his son. A pretty lame famous person... But a REALLY nice famous person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    Deni Hines, when I was aged about 13 in a shopping mall, I asked for her signature and she said "Only if you buy my album, I'll sign that..!! " B!tch.
    Deni is a well known bish. One of my friends saw her at a cafe in Kangaroo Valley and of course she was a little star struck and looked at her. Deni snapped at her, saying 'what the f-ck are you looking at?'

I have no exciting reports to tell about famous people, sadly. I've seen a number of famous people before though, but I'm not the type to approach them. I'm intimidated by their stardom

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Deni is a well known bish. One of my friends saw her at a cafe in Kangaroo Valley and of course she was a little star struck and looked at her. Deni snapped at her, saying 'what the f-ck are you looking at?'

I have no exciting reports to tell about famous people, sadly. I've seen a number of famous people before though, but I'm not the type to approach them. I'm intimidated by their stardom
    Oh, Deni Hines is a pig of a person!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guy Sebastian. Didn't particularly excite me though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, how could I forget?! Baby John Burgess came into our office asking about Real Estate several years ago

And Jimmy Giggle *swoon*

Ad one of the guys from the band Suicidal Tendencies. One of DH's fave bands - I can't even remember his name!