+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My OB was the one who told me that our baby had no heartbeat and gave me several options but I chose a D&C which he arranged for that day. That was with Ross Turner at the Wesley. I went in at 4:30pm and went home at 7:30pm that same day. I had private health insurance and my gap was $300 plus $450 for the anesthetist and the doctors fee was $200 but I got most of the $200 back from medicare.

I'm so sorry for your loss

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't have to pay anything because I have a health care card (but my mum had to pay $150 or so for the gynecologist). I had a 6 week follow up appointment last week with the gynecologist which was bulk billed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone for your replys i found a private hospital up here that will do it.

Its a missed miscarriage its not going to happen by itself. It will be done privately up here. Hoping i can get it done tomorrow it was 170 for the appointment i get some back from medicare dunno how much. Private health are suppose to cover the rest. I have tablets to take now hopefully they work and i don't need a D&C that would be even better?

Similar Threads

1. Have You Had An Abortion?
    By A Party of Five in forum Terminations
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 19:59
  2. What really happens in an abortion?
    By Steph83 in forum Terminations
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 21:44
  3. Pre Abortion Counselling
    By GluttonForPunishment in forum Terminations
    Replies: 28