+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've only got three other than my DIG. My fear of rejection remains strong. Particularly as I am relatively anonymous here.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    I've only got three other than my DIG. My fear of rejection remains strong. Particularly as I am relatively anonymous here.
    I feel strange about the lack of anonymity too. I feel very exposed when I add a new online friend. But the flip side is that I now feel like I really know some of the hubbers on Facebook, that they're real friends

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (01-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm don't have any BH friends either but I always wonder what usernames are the people that comment on the BH Facebook posts. *mystery*

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ahaha, you are all so easy to find now y'all are adding each other, everyone keeps popping up on my newsfeed spot the BHer, this is fun.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's not fair. I'm the only guy everyone is adding so I stand out like doggy danglies! Lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (01-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hats off to anyone who can pick me! Totally up for adds though.

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    I have ZERO bubhub FB friends.....and have never been asked

**walks back to my loser corner**
    I am officially asking you, will you be my Facebook friend? I live in Mackay too, and would love to organise a meet-up soon!

I would love some new Facebook friends from BH, and I have no shame so I don't really mind being rejected.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

Bennos Mummy  (02-06-2012)

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MuminMind View Post
    I am officially asking you, will you be my Facebook friend? I live in Mackay too, and would love to organise a meet-up soon!

I would love some new Facebook friends from BH, and I have no shame so I don't really mind being rejected.
    She really doesn't hey. Serious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    The first thing I do when I become friends with someone is check out their profile - read their "about me" section, check out their photos. I do it as I feel it helps me get to know them, but I worry if I comment on a few photos that they'll think "omg, shes going through all of my photos, what a stalker!"
    Just quietly .... Everyone stalks a new friend first up - don't they?? I tend to check out photos pronto ... I think of it as a 'catch up' so if I like a photo from forever ago ... No biggy 😄 It's lovely to see the frenzy of FB friending.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (01-06-2012),pinkplease3  (01-06-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    NancyBlackett, you're right! I just saw Monica Trappaga and her GORGEOUS dog in the lane behind my work place. She helped me move the bike I nearly ran over.

I was really tempted to ask her to sing "Galumph went the little green frog" for me. She was my favourite Play School presenter.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (01-06-2012)