+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    I'm creepy, click and try figure out who they are, but don't add them (see PP, fear of rejection ladiladidah).
    Oh if I did work out who I thought they were I'd never add. Far too chicken.

The only people I have been brave enough to add are people who told me to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What about the awkward situation when u meet a friend through a friend on fb but then those 2 friends have a fight and delete each other what do u do??? Should u delete ur new friend of a friend because it's social etiquette??? Or stay being friends with both and b caught in the middle :s

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That reminds me... Ive had a stranger add me :/ nfi who it is

Off to investigate!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Depends, I'll add if I know the person IRL. When it comes to adding online people I am skeptical and fear rejection(silly, I know), also my FB is pretty boring and figure I would save people the pain even though there is quite a fair few people from here that I'd love to be FB buddies with.

Ps. Thanks to the lovely hubber that Pm'd me for a FB add today

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    Depends, I'll add if I know the person IRL. When it comes to adding online people I am skeptical and fear rejection(silly, I know), also my FB is pretty boring and figure I would save people the pain even though there is quite a fair few people from here that I'd love to be FB buddies with.

Ps. Thanks to the lovely hubber that Pm'd me for a FB add today
    yoohooo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    I'm creepy, click and try figure out who they are, but don't add them (see PP, fear of rejection ladiladidah).
    Hahaha, glad you admitted that so I could agree Most people have private settings, but when you are friends of friends some things show up to give you clues... creeeepy. There are a heap of well known members I have wanted to add... even members I have met IRL through other members but I am too scared to add because they haven't added me yet so I figure they don't want to/don't like me and so I shouldn't add them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat85 View Post
    What about the awkward situation when u meet a friend through a friend on fb but then those 2 friends have a fight and delete each other what do u do??? Should u delete ur new friend of a friend because it's social etiquette??? Or stay being friends with both and b caught in the middle :s
    This has only happened with one friend, and she had a major fight with 2 mummy friends of hers. I didn't know them well and had only met them at my friends birthday which they had added me after, so after a while I ended up deleting them because of the status updates they made about my friend and her babies names etc. I figured they weren't people I wanted to know! lol. IF I liked them and it was more of a mutual fight with both parties in the wrong I wouldn't take sides and wouldn't delete.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's nice to see a lot of hubbers befriending each other on FB because of this thread

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    It's nice to see a lot of hubbers befriending each other on FB because of this thread
    Yep :-) I now have 2 new friends yay! But I feel a bit sorry for them cos my fb is pretty boring and I usually fb about boring things like study lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    May I just say that if I ever befriend anyone on Facebook from BubHub, and you realise you don't like me, feel free to delete me no questions asked!

I'd hate for anyone to feel that they HAD to keep me as a friend because of this thread! I know in not everyone's cup of tea

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have many bh friends. I've been deleted by a few of them as well and wonder why when I still see them on the hub but it generally happens when I'm in a low bh phase. Maybe im too forgettable??

There a many Hubbers I would live to fb add but am do nervous that it's a one way like thing and they know who I am