+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a Doula in Brisbane & Surrounding Areas?

Hi mums,

Are you looking for continuous, nurturing support during this pregnancy and birth?

Whether this is your first baby or you are planning to have a VBAC, natural birth, or a birth with medical assistance I am offering my doula services to support you on your birth journey.

I offer my services to assist mothers to prepare for their birth as a rite of passage. I believe women deserve ample love, nurturing and deep listening to help them prepare for their birth.

My aim is to support you so that the transition can be as smooth as possible- so you can get on with your important work of mothering!

I provide support to husbands/partners so they can be the best guardians for you in the birth room, and so they can trust the many skills they will already bring.

I will meet with you at least two-three times during your pregnancy.
    I will be on call for you two weeks before your ‘due date’ and up until your baby is born.
    I will be with you continuously during your labour and birth until needed.
    I will visit you at home at least two times once your baby is born.

Some of the offerings I bring:
    ❤ Support with developing your birth plan and choosing a model of care that fits with your needs
    ❤ Assistance with building pain-coping skills
    ❤ Exploring options for natural & medical pain relief
    ❤ Support with practical issues- during labour and birth and once you’re settled at home
    ❤ Personalised handmade pamper pack of natural, luxurious body potions for use during pregnancy, labour and postpartum

Testimonial:
    “Anne was with me for the birth of my second baby girl. She accompanied me to the hospital with my partner and came prepared with herbal tea, tea pots, music and essential oils. She helped make the environment exactly the way I needed it, dark and quiet. She helped me throughout my contractions, breathing with me and massaging my back. She moved with me and helped me to stay strong with her soothing words. Anne is a very loving and warm person. She is very encouraging and positive and I’m very thankful to have her with me during my labour”. Saranya, mother of two beautiful girls.

Please PM me or contact me through www.sacredmoondoulasupport.com for more information about how we could work together. I’m also happy to answer any questions.

Love and Blessings,

Anne
    xox
    Last edited by La Luna; 29-05-2012 at 17:50.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to La Luna For This Useful Post:

fichicken  (29-05-2012)