+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybumblebee View Post
    This happens to me too Dh always does whats right by SD (and so he should) it just sucks that BM knows DH wont let SD down and uses it to her advantage

I have told DH that IM not doing BM any favours anymore but if he wants to he can I want no part of it and I go do my own thing while DH deals with BM and SD because it causes too much stress for me!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I wish I could do that. But given my DS attends the same sport I still have to be a part of it all.

I don't feel like he does it for DSS, enrolling him, paying fees and taking him to the events on our weeks is for dss, watching him play is for dss but getting him to the games and training on BM's week, is for BM.its doing her a favour.

It happens every week it's her week.

She can take her other kids (multiple kids to multiple men) to their sports etc but because DH won't stand up to her we are stuck doing it.

I'm made out like the b!tch because I won't do it for her & do not approve of DH doing it for her, when all I want is for her to step up for the benefit of DSS. I am always the bad guy.

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybumblebee View Post
    I have told DH that IM not doing BM any favours anymore but if he wants to he can I want no part of it and I go do my own thing while DH deals with BM and SD because it causes too much stress for me
    This is what I had to do for my own sanity. Now DH communicates with BM and SD and most of the time I don't know he has had contact with them, I just couldn't deal with the weekly dramas, ultimaltely SD is not my problem...harsh but true.

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by threechooks View Post
    This is what I had to do for my own sanity. Now DH communicates with BM and SD and most of the time I don't know he has had contact with them, I just couldn't deal with the weekly dramas, ultimaltely SD is not my problem...harsh but true.
    Omg! This is me!

I don't know when they communicate, unless DH tells me.

I am of the opinion that on our weeks getting DSS to sport etc is not our problem. BM only wanted DSS so DH couldn't have 100% custody.
    I don't doubt her love for him, but he is merely a pawn in her game and her last string attached to DH which she uses her to her advantage.

She does not care for the child the way a mother should.
    She has admitted that he is not a "priority" in her life.

Before custody court case DH even offered her money to sign DSS over for 100% custody and bugger off... She actually needed time to think about it.
    What sort of mother does that?

It is harsh, but it's true in my case too.
    DH can't see that though & whenever I bring it up it's me "attacking" DSS.

Not the case, simple case of not our problem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical mumma For This Useful Post:

threechooks  (31-05-2012)