+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    I try with all my might to make DH stick to the orders, just so BM can see how hopeless she is being in 99% of situations.

But DH won't ever say no to her. She needs a baby sitter, we r it, she needs to swap weeks we do. She can't take him to sport, we do!
    P!sses me off no end and it is the cause for 90% of DH & my arguments.

BM is a complete nut job, has no logic, no common sense and never ever puts her kids first.

I HATE HER and I never use the hate word. She Is close to ruining my marriage.
    ^ I could have written this my self DH won't say no because he feels its letting SD down and if he ever does say No BM tells her horrid things like we wont have her because we want to spend time alone with DD or we don't ever do anything for her or spend enough $ on her :what:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I try with all my might to make DH stick to the orders, just so BM can see how hopeless she is being in 99% of situations.

But DH won't ever say no to her. She needs a baby sitter, we r it, she needs to swap weeks we do. She can't take him to sport, we do!
    P!sses me off no end and it is the cause for 90% of DH & my arguments.

BM is a complete nut job, has no logic, no common sense and never ever puts her kids first.

Maybe you should go back to court and go for 50/50 or primary seems you guys do a lot more for the child than BM would make it easier it seems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    Doesn't mean that BM won't still try to manipulate things to suite herself. I know you can't go against court orders but many people do and from what I've heard not much is done about it. The system sucks!
    You could call the cops if she doesn't go with court orders if she continues she can go to jail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    But then the other parent has to deal with explaining to the child where their mother is. It sucks but from what I have seen a lot of fathers dot do this because they just want to try to keep the peace. It's why we bend over backwards to give the BMs what they want even though we get nothing in return. As I've said its probably because someone needs to be the bigger person but in the end that leaves them being treated like dirt.

Having said that I will make sure that my DP will report any changes in his agreements when they happen even though he believes not much will be done. (he knows a few dads who constantly report their ex's going against the orders and they still seem to be in the same positions they are in).
    and this is why these women do this, one day men will stand up for themselves and things will get better.

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How sad. What a low life BM.

We have to deal with a pathetic BM too, she won't allow dss to spend time with his step brother on his birthday as apparently my we are not his family.
    My SD has a the same type of BM....It's tough eh?

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez are you in Brisbane? We could be great friends! We have been dealing with BM for 14 years now...if you ever want to whinge or chat I think we would have a lot in common

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemyfam View Post
    Maybe you should go back to court and go for 50/50 or primary seems you guys do a lot more for the child than BM would make it easier it seems

This is with 50/50.

If we don't pick him up and take him to sports training and weekend games, he doesn't go. She won't take him & DH will do it all despite my opinions on the matter.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... She will be the reason DH and I divorce.

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by threechooks View Post
    Geez are you in Brisbane? We could be great friends! We have been dealing with BM for 14 years now...if you ever want to whinge or chat I think we would have a lot in common
    Oh how I wish we still lived in Brisbane... We had to follow the b!tch when she moved 1800k's away just so we could continue to see DSS.

Always up for a Whinge & b!tch. Lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical mumma For This Useful Post:

threechooks  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    14 years
    That must suck
    But then I guess we are stuck with them until the kids turn 18.
    Lol 18 is a pipe dream what about the 21st birthday party, the wedding and then grandchildren
    All shared with BM too

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is with 50/50.

If we don't pick him up and take him to sports training and weekend games, he doesn't go. She won't take him & DH will do it all despite my opinions on the matter.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... She will be the reason DH and I divorce.
    This happens to me too Dh always does whats right by SD (and so he should) it just sucks that BM knows DH wont let SD down and uses it to her advantage

I have told DH that IM not doing BM any favours anymore but if he wants to he can I want no part of it and I go do my own thing while DH deals with BM and SD because it causes too much stress for me!