+ Reply to Thread

Default Any early pregnancy ultrasound places open on a Sunday??

I am newly pregnant - 4w2d. I have done 4x FRER tests, all BFPs with dark pink lines!

This morning I got up and had light brown, mucousy spotting on the toilet paper after going to the toilet. This has stayed very light brown, not getting any worse. And no cramps at all.

I've been reading a lot about implantation bleeding vs. early miscarriage, and am trying to work out what to do.

LOOOOONG story very short, I am going to try and wait it out and get an early ultrasound when I get back to Sydney (I am currently overseas for work in the UK) on the 10th June. Problem is that the 10th June is a Sunday and the 11th of June is a public holiday.

Does ANYONE know of a place in Sydney that all do an early ultrasound on a Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

In my Own little world!
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ruby,

Congrats :-) on your BFP! From what you have said it all sounds fairly common to me and I would be concerned but not overly if it was me.. Just rest and keep an eye on things. What you dont want to see is Red blood or painful cramping..

As for a place in Sydney, well Sydney Ultrasound for Women have places all over sydney and some do open on a sunday but I imagine you will need and appt and you will def need a referal from a Dr to have it done...

Good Luck