+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    He always wants to be with me. Sometimes it can be a bit annoying (like when he wants to go to Bunnings and wants me to come along... lol), but it's nice that he wants to actually just be with me all the time.

He loved me as much when I was heavier as he does now.

He works hard for us, really hard, and it means a lot to me.

He loves my daughter, even though she is not his. I think this is something every re-partnered parent wants, so I feel really lucky and happy about it.

We can laugh about so much together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    I thought this only happened in the movies Where do i get me one of these?
    I imported mine ...

He:

- unpacks the dishwasher and makes my breakfast for me every day so that I can have an extra 15 minutes sleep in.

- cooks the dinner for me when I am too tired to do it.

- makes me a cup of tea at work and after dinner and brings it to me.

- tells me I'm pretty when in reality I look like a sackful of ar5eholes.

- never questions my judgement.

- tells everyone he meets how smart/talented/beautiful his wife is (lies! All lies! But still sweet).

- suggests I have a nice cup of tea and a long phone chat with my Mummy when I'm feeling down. Then makes the tea, tucks me into bed and fetches the phone for me.

- tries to help my family in any way he can (e.g. my Mum only has dial up Internet at her home, and her modem broke last month. She's only on a pension and very isolated and so relies heavily on the Internet to communicate with the outside world. He tracked down a dial up modem (virtually impossible to find) and bought it and sent it to her)

I luffs him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is an absolute Peach too.

- He works so damn hard for us and our future. For 2 years he worked 7 days a week so we could save for our home deposit.

- He spends all his spare time planning, dreaming about and renovating our house.

- He is an excellent cook and cooks around 60% of the time. Often he'll do the dishes after too just so I can lie on the couch watching TV.

- He really listens to me and likes to talk about my day.

- He always tells me I'm beautiful.

- He entertains my TTC and baby obsession

- He heats up my bean pack whenever I ask and gets me blankets when I get cold.

- Avoids seeing friends on nights I work late so I can have dinner waiting for me when I get home. He also holds off eating, even if he's starving, so we can eat together.

I love him, a lot. He's my absolute best friend and he makes me feel so safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoopuf View Post

- tells me i'm pretty when in reality i look like a sackful of ar5eholes.
    lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My husband has cooked me a beautiful dinner tonight. He's pretty much done all the housework and most of the child care (nights especially) since I got pregnant and have been too sick and tired, despite him fighting a virus and secondary ear infection. And he tells me everyday I am beautiful and have a sexy bum. I love him so much.