+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Works a hard physical job. Hardly has ever gone out since the kids were born (he was 19). Emotionally supportive of me and even sticks up for me when I'm wrong.

Goes to maccas for me when I can't be bothered for a late night snack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My hubby to be is amazing!!
    * Every weekend I get sleep ins
    * He washes dishes and cleans the house
    * He makes me a cup of tea every night once I'm settled on the couch after dinner and the boys are in bed
    * He is an amazing daddy who dotes on our children
    * He works hard so I can be home to watch our kids grow
    * He cooks dinner
    * He kisses me goodbye every morning
    * Every day he sends me a text saying he loves me in many different ways
    * He never cares that I spend way too much money
    * He is funny
    * He knows everything about me.
    * He is 100% attracted to me and tells me everyday how beautiful I am.

Oh I could go on forever!!
    We have been together for 6 years now and I can honestly say we have never had a massive argument.. Petty ones yes but never anything big and he wouldn't let me go to sleep if it wasn't sorted!
    I LOVE him!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I should have said 'Partner Appreciation'. Everyone is included! Husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends... the pool boy?

It's great to see so many people have such attentive partners! I thought my DH was one in a million.... I guess I'm going to have to tell him to step up his game!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm can I have a pool boy? Do I have to get a pool first?

Dh worked really hard to get a high paying job so that we can have kids, so that I can stay home to look after them in the young years and so that we can give them the things we never had growing up.
    He sometimes drives all night so that he can surprise us by being there the day before he's due back.
    He tries to keep his complaining to a minimum when I drag him out shopping and pick up the same thing 3 or 4 times, which is apparently not how you do it.
    He will go back to the shops and buy me something he could tell I wanted, but didn't want to waste money on, and then put it on the bed with a note saying "You deserve it" or "It'll look beautiful on you".
    Will move furniture around the house because the crazy pregnant lady can't decide where she wants things, or thinks she can smell something when no-one else can.
    And he gives the best hugs ever... now you've gone and made me miss him, and he's not going to be home for 4 weeks.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylent View Post
    And he gives the best hugs ever... now you've gone and made me miss him, and he's not going to be home for 4 weeks.
    I know it's not the same but

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH is awesome. Funny, kind, generous, giving, loving, affectionate. Incredibly committed Dad. Gets up in the night ( a lot more than I do). Cooks. Puts the kids and I first, always. I love him so much. I am so blessed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband has just spent the last 3 days lugging around our DD in the ergo Following me while I spend endless hours shopping on Orchard rd Singapore. No whingeing .

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH quit his stable reasonably well paid job, went to University and studied for 5 and a half years at a completely different career choice, just so he could afford to pay for better private neurology care for me and possibly find a cure.
    He graduates this Thursday with high distinctions, and already has a placement offer.

Every single time I have a seizure, he cares for me. He's the one who calls the ambulance, stays close to me, and even cleans and changes me before I go to hospital so that I won't be embarrassed by anyone seeing if I've thrown up on or wet myself.

I take stubborn pride in doing dinner every night, no matter my condition, so when I'm sick he insists that what he really, really wants for dinner is microwaved beans on toast or heated canned soup.
    I know he hates canned soup and microwaved beans, and I also know he insists that he wants it just so I get it over and done with quickly while not breaking my pride and feeling like an invalid. I love him because he's never said this, he only raves on about the awesome soup, which he refuses to eat at any other time. My moron

He also made his very best attempt at making scones the other day. Did you know that rocks can taste like wet flour? I didn't, until I ate a DH-scone.

I loves him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    My DH quit his stable reasonably well paid job, went to University and studied for 5 and a half years at a completely different career choice, just so he could afford to pay for better private neurology care for me and possibly find a cure.
    He graduates this Thursday with high distinctions, and already has a placement offer.

Every single time I have a seizure, he cares for me. He's the one who calls the ambulance, stays close to me, and even cleans and changes me before I go to hospital so that I won't be embarrassed by anyone seeing if I've thrown up on or wet myself.

I take stubborn pride in doing dinner every night, no matter my condition, so when I'm sick he insists that what he really, really wants for dinner is microwaved beans on toast or heated canned soup.
    I know he hates canned soup and microwaved beans, and I also know he insists that he wants it just so I get it over and done with quickly while not breaking my pride and feeling like an invalid. I love him because he's never said this, he only raves on about the awesome soup, which he refuses to eat at any other time. My moron

He also made his very best attempt at making scones the other day. Did you know that rocks can taste like wet flour? I didn't, until I ate a DH-scone.

I loves him
    You've got a keeper Toughlove <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post

I loves him
    What a great man! That's love right there is what that is!