Lol, this thread has perfect timing since I am currently really angry at my DP and I really could use the prompter to think of all the good things he does and not dwell on the bad. So here goes:
* He gets up before me every morning and stokes up the fire so that I get out of bed into a warm room (he knows how much I cant handle the cold).
* He cooks and cleans and we share the housework.
* He took a week off the week before last and did months worth of renovations to our new house in that one week.
* He always stops off at the shops on his way home from work if I tell him we need something.
* He supports my animal hobby. And he often encourages it. So far he has aviaries, a 4 ft fish tank and two lorikeets lined up for us. (but hey, I support his football).
* He fully supports my plan to stay at home when bubs is born and do uni instead of going back to work.
* He kisses me goodbye every morning.
* He tells me that I'm always sexy and will be even when my stomach blocks my view of my toes.
Yeah, I do love him, even if he is a gigantic dill brain.