I have an awesome DH. Don't get me wrong, he has his dimwitted 'man brain' moments too (like the other night he put the rice cooker lid in the microwave and shattered it!), but overall he really is a peach!
It's so easy to whinge about our husbands, but I thought it would be nice to make a thread about the lovely things they do for us! I'll start.
- On weekends when it's cold, he warms my socks/jumper up with the hairdryer before I get out of bed.
- He gives me random presents for no reason (last one was crayola glow in the dark sand).
- He will drop everything and race home to kill a spider or get a frog out of the dog's water bowl for me (I'm a massive scaredy cat).
- He has, upon request, purchased glitter for me - even though this is apparently detrimental to one's masculinity.
- He occasionally allows me to give him a makeover - lipstick, eyeshadow, nails, hair etc. (although I'm not supposed to tell anyone that).