+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote MuminMind:Hi Huni&coco. Yes, I remember you have mentioned your mum's passing before. Did becoming a mum bring up a lot of thought about your own mum? (You are doing really well, she would be proud)Your wisdom teeth? I hate those b@astards! Have you stocked up with soup? If everything else fails, there is always baby food. Aww thanks yeah i think about her a lot. she was my bestie.i actually have been missing her heaps the last couple of days and really would love her advice, guidance and hugs.Am waiting to get paid... so i haveoption 1: starve or option 2: eat what's in the house.so im trying to take option 2 but there is limited things i can eat i got two other teeth out. not wisdom apparently don't have those yet and im 25

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Hi all

I'm procrastinating!!! Had an arvo nap that went too long so I'm wide awake!!
    Hi Theboys&me! I bet the nap was well deserved, although you are paying for it now.

PS: I really liked your thread about your letter to your ex-husband. Sorry to hear that you and your boys had to experience that kind of betrayal. But you seem really well.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezelkat View Post
    rental inspection next week ... and my mother coming for a visit is enough motivation for him to remove mount washmore (it was higher than me LOL ) and suck up those dust bunnies.
    Hahaha. Nothing like a rental inspection and visit from a mother to get life organised!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by MuminMind View Post
    Is it cold where you live? I find that my body feels really old when the weather changes. Today, for example, I feel like a 90 year old woman in need of a hip replacement.

Do you dare tell us your age?
    I turned 40 a few weeks ago.

Oh I am in Nth Qld too. My DD keeps telling me, we are all whinges up here complaining about being cold. She says our lows are warmer than her highs. Oh how quickly they forget.

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Huni&Coco View Post
    Aww thanks yeah i think about her a lot. she was my bestie.i actually have been missing her heaps the last couple of days and really would love her advice, guidance and hugs.Am waiting to get paid... so i haveoption 1: starve or option 2: eat what's in the house.so im trying to take option 2 but there is limited things i can eat i got two other teeth out. not wisdom apparently don't have those yet and im 25
    Must be difficult not having her around now that you have a little one. She might be guiding you from somewhere, though. Because you are doing so well.

Gosh, I know what it feels like to be broke and with limited food in the house. Once I ate dry cereal for dinner! NO MILK! Hope you are better stocked than I was! Or that you sneakily can invite yourself over to a friend for a snack/dinner tomorrow

A lot of people's wisdom teeth never appear, apparently!

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    I turned 40 a few weeks ago.

Oh I am in Nth Qld too. My DD keeps telling me, we are all whinges up here complaining about being cold. She says our lows are warmer than her highs. Oh how quickly they forget.
    Congratulations on your 40th birthday!

I am in Mackay, are you far away from me? Funny thing, I have lived her for two years now (Lived in Sydney before that) and have never been cold like I have been for the last couple of days. Is it just me, or is it abnormally cold!?!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got my first wisdom tooth cut through last week at age 28. It hurt and I sooked worse than the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have 2 wisdom teeth,they don't give me much grief, none at all actually, though I will be voluntarily having them removed because they are very hard to brush them properly(small mouth) and I just don't *need* them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm coastal QLD and it is freezing - and I thought winters would be a dream compared to Brisbane. It's still cold and we get the icy sea breezes blasting just to make sure there is no relief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Whoo-hoo!! That's all DD needed, she's in bed content now as is mummy enjoying some chocolate before bed I was probably getting more frustrated thinking I might miss my chocolate if she didn't settle soon

Cheezlcat, when your dh has finished at your place, would you mind lending him here to coach mine??

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post

Cheezlcat, when your dh has finished at your place, would you mind lending him here to coach mine??
    Only if you can endure the very loud, off key singing that I am trying to ignore. We've gone through the Beatles, onto Bryan Adams.