+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    Hi

Having a bit of an odd day today, is the 21st anniversary of my sisters passing and whilst its a day I don't like to focus on it always turns my mood a bit south. But had a nice dinner with my parents and DH and the kids and my parents bought me flowers so they're nice.
    Sorry xxx

Hi everyone.. And night everyone

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Molly Coddle View Post
    I am here cuddled up in bed! It is cold here
    Same here! I live in North QLD and this cold front was really unexpected. I am Norwegian and should be used to this, but I am freezing my voluptuous tush off!

Quote Originally Posted by lese82 View Post
    Achooo - sitting here with my box of tissues to try and control my runny nose. Kids are all asleep..
    Same, I've been using tissues for all my issues for over a week now! Hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ZewZew View Post
    Recovering from a bad flu and trying to get an over tired 6 month old to bed! Hope everyone's night is more interesting then mine!
    Hope you recover soon too, it is not easy dealing with a little one when you are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Ooo entertain me! I've been trying to get 10wk old DD to sleep for an hour and a half now and have just discovered she obviously had a tummy ache. she's cleaned that out (along with dh's congested nose!) and quite content now. We'll try again.
    Good luck, michellek! And if you have to stay up for a while, you know where to find me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to those with the flu/sniffles, horrible time of year!

We haven't got together on the anniversary for a long time, my Mum and Dad used to make quite a big deal of it but I just couldn't cope. I stopped going to the cemetery too. I think about her each and every day so that day she died is probably the one day I don't want to think about it if that makes sense. Anyway, Mum doesn't normally ask us over but she did so thought it nice to go.

MichelleK: good luck getting your baby down, sounds like she had a good old clean out there - good work on getting your DH to sort it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hmm, bored tonight too. I should be studying. Dinner was a shambles

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    Sorry xxx

Hi everyone.. And night everyone
    Goodnight! Hey, before you go, tell me something about yourself that we didn't know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Hmm, bored tonight too. I should be studying. Dinner was a shambles
    Did you cook something new or did you go out? Or kids just not eating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks. i hope so it just came on all of a sudden. dp let me sleep in till midday cause i am sick and even helped me cook dinner... doesnt stop him from hitting me up for cuddles later tho lol

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    Did you cook something new or did you go out? Or kids just not eating?
    I halved the recipe to what I usually do but didn't adjust the time (in the thermomix) so it overcooked silly me.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    dd had off yoghurt (thanks woolies!) and was spewing all day/night. finally able to eat not (albeit icecream!) but im exhausted and ready for bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everybody!

muminmind! how are you! we have not spoken in ages!

icandream i get like that on the anniversary of my mothers passing.

something you don't know about me: i just recently had two teeth out and am sore and unable to eat much im so hungry!