+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was really really angry. As soon as my feet hit the floor I was cranky at do because he was asleep and I was awake. I went into silent labour about an hour later. He was born that night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was bored and depressed because my baby wasn't here yet. But absolutely no physical signs/symptoms. My waters spontaneously broke at 40+2, then contractions started a few hours later. Before that, I felt nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was induced with my DD but in the couple of weeks leading up to her birth I was the nesting and domestic queen. I scrubbed the timber floors of our 2 bed unit on my hands and knees scrubbed the bathroom and kitchen within an inch of their lives washed curtains etc. I felt great really energized til my body decided my GD was going to go haywire. Fews days in hospital then home again for last minute touches to DD room. I should be so lucky this time still heaps to do!!!

OP - best of luck for your last days as a pregnant lady and enjoys your hubbies hugs you've earned them

BroneDalit is offline Crazy Cat Lady and Pervy Hobbit Fancier
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't feel any different. In fact, y mother and I went window shopping and out for lunch. I had some lower back pain (much like period pain), but nothing to get excited about. I was 40+6, so I figured it was from having to carry her that long!
    I started getting contractions at about 6pm Friday, the Dr. broke my waters at 1am and DD was born at 3:09am on Saturday. Just in time for Mother's Day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looking back I felt 'off colour' on the Saturday afternoon but it was a warm day, I thought maybe I just hadn't drunk enough water. DD was born the next morning a couple of days before her edd

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing really. I has period pain like cramps a couple of days beforehand. I just rested in a mega hot shower with the water fleeing down my back. It went away after about half am hour. Then two days later the same feeling started up again, and it turned into proper labor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just tired and really heavy feeling. I was playing Jenga in bed on my iphone on a Saturday night when my waters broke - very random and had no idea it was coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy, relaxed and excited

Good luck OP

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With DS1, I felt normal. I was 37 weeks and joked to my midwife that I was not going to make it to my next appointment. I didn't, because he was born two days later. I was excited of course, but I had been excited since the day I found out I was pregnant so it wasn't anything unusual

With DS2, I felt very calm and at ease and I knew he was coming. I was 38 weeks and just before going to sleep, I told my sister that I was going to have him the following day, so to get some rest (she was my support person). He was born very early the following morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    The day before, I was over due and grumpy!! it was my last birth, I fort so hard to not be induced only to be getting induced the next day, i felt like a failure!! I was up all night, heavy period feeling like I was about to get my period you know, then at 6am when the alarm went off to go to my induction apt I actually realised after I'd been having 3m contractions, booking in at the front admin at the hospital that I was actually in labour. Pretty funny. Did it all by myself the last time!! Bit proud!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)