+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
    So well written I can see why that newspaper offered you a column!!!

So sorry you had to go through what you did but congrats for your strength to see what's best for your children - any marriage breakup is hard, it's so much harder if bitterness and anger are present.
    Lol - I would never write about personal things in my column .. Just trivial fluff

And I absolutely agree - there's no room for bitterness and anger. Well not in my experience anyway. I felt that at the very beginning and I can assure you it was much more detrimental to me than anyone else. Plus I want my kids to see that even if someone hurts you - you can sort through things without wild raging emotions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing. You have inspired me, I'm pregnant and just found out this week my partner has been cheating on me. I still love him and I'm still so angry and hurt.

I had a still born baby girl last year and we were trying anther baby. I'm ten weeks pregnant due on Christmas day, the same day my baby girl was due last year. So he now wants me to have a abortion and I'm so scared of losing the baby. He won't even come home and talk to the kids. He is now living with her, some chick from work 12years younger then him.

I'm trying really hard not to be angry. I just can't seem to let go, I'm hurt and I still love him so much. Anyway thanks for sharing, you really have helped me see some light. It's not my fault

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    U r an amazing writer and clearly a very intelligent and level headed woman. As John butler once said the grass is greener but just as hard to mow. So glad your lawn is now lush u deserve it.
    To the pp I hope it all works out for u big ((hugs)) don't let ur ex bully u into a termination u can do it alone and if he's like my ex he may come around (as a father) when bubs arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That was amazing.

You have clearly touched a number of hubbers with your wise words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    wow that was brilliant thank you so much for sharing that, I had warm fuzzies reading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl83 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. You have inspired me, I'm pregnant and just found out this week my partner has been cheating on me. I still love him and I'm still so angry and hurt.

I had a still born baby girl last year and we were trying anther baby. I'm ten weeks pregnant due on Christmas day, the same day my baby girl was due last year. So he now wants me to have a abortion and I'm so scared of losing the baby. He won't even come home and talk to the kids. He is now living with her, some chick from work 12years younger then him.

I'm trying really hard not to be angry. I just can't seem to let go, I'm hurt and I still love him so much. Anyway thanks for sharing, you really have helped me see some light. It's not my fault
    Your body, your choice. Get some counseling if you can, and move forward- clearly you deserve much more than this man can offer you. All the best

OP- I'm so happy to read that you have let go, moved on and are feeling happy. Good on you! Your letter is amazing, must feel good to get it all out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy cheeks View Post
    U r an amazing writer and clearly a very intelligent and level headed woman. As John butler once said the grass is greener but just as hard to mow. So glad your lawn is now lush u deserve it.
    To the pp I hope it all works out for u big ((hugs)) don't let ur ex bully u into a termination u can do it alone and if he's like my ex he may come around (as a father) when bubs arrives.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 2Bboys View Post
    That was amazing.

You have clearly touched a number of hubbers with your wise words.
    Thanks. It's nice to hear others appreciate my post.

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    wow that was brilliant thank you so much for sharing that, I had warm fuzzies reading.
    You're most very welcome. I have one for my boys as well - but I am planning on giving it to them when they are older. It's not hurtful - just I feel like they are my little warriors alongside me

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl83 View Post

It's not your fault at all and it's extremely hard not to feel angry. In fact I think it would be unhealthy to to feel any anger. But it passes with time - if you let it. Just feel what you need to feel. You are in no way to blame for him cheating. He did that - not you. PM me if you'd ever like someone to talk to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your letter with us.
    Your boys are lucky to have such a strong woman as their mother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Thanks for sharing your letter with us.
    Your boys are lucky to have such a strong woman as their mother.
    Thank you I don't always feel strong ... But I'm very protective of them and their feelings. Much more than my own. As I'm sure most mothers would be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry just wanted to add....

I know it might seems silly to you - but I like the little things the boys do with me that is part of us being in our special little team. I love our knuckle promises and endless destinations as to how far we love each other ... But a tiny part of me cries inside when you start doing it with them too. It's our special little thing that you managed to witness when picking them up - but please don't make then yours. I know that's selfish of me .... But could you just start your own traditions?? Or little secret things - I think it's be nice for them to have their Daddy fun ... Without it taking from the Mummy stuff.