+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok so i really dont have many to whinge about, because i like everyone on my facebook. The only one would be

"i sent you a message two days ago, i have seen activitiy from you 4 times in that time, clearly u have been online, reply to my freaking message ffs!!!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    dont 'check-in' at your own home! thats just stupid.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunkamunka For This Useful Post:

austmum  (27-05-2012),Bellaxo  (27-05-2012),Blue Dragon  (27-05-2012),Cherry18Bloss  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Ok so i really dont have many to whinge about, because i like everyone on my facebook. The only one would be

"i sent you a message two days ago, i have seen activitiy from you 4 times in that time, clearly u have been online, reply to my freaking message ffs!!!"
    do we know the same person who does this? ......"delete"!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My friend put on some lacy lingerie and stilettos and took photos of herself posing all over the house. SO weird. There is this entire album of her posing - over the kitchen bench, laying on the bed, laying spread eagle on the couch, pretending to dreamily look out the window and in her hand is the photo clicker thing.

Really? Do we really need to see that?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (27-05-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    I have just started posting pics of my cooking and meals lolll. >_< sorrryyy guyssssss
    I love 'em!!

Love food photos

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (27-05-2012),MamaC  (27-05-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    My friend put on some lacy lingerie and stilettos and took photos of herself posing all over the house. SO weird. There is this entire album of her posing - over the kitchen bench, laying on the bed, laying spread eagle on the couch, pretending to dreamily look out the window and in her hand is the photo clicker thing.

I thought it would be fun, sorry babe xoxox

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (27-05-2012),MamaC  (27-05-2012),rainbow road  (30-05-2012),Witwicky  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week

lol I used to had a guy on my FB that had about 100 photos of his missus in all sorts of poses... the duck face pose, the dreamy look at the window yet oh so staged look, the head tilted, 'smizing' look (a tyra banks word - having your eyes smiling in case anyone doesn't know the term lol). I cracked up when I saw them

This thread is hilarious lmao I needed a good laugh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha, lots of good ones there, I have a friend who does the fu.... duckface thing, what is with that?

After trying to get pregnant for nearly three years the baby announcments/updates would make me feel so sad/angry/frustrated I stopped using FB. Now I'm up the duff and don't know how to announce it on FB. I feel bad for anyone out there who is trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My younger brothers wife posted a pic of my brother playing in the local footy team and commented how he also married a local. So now he must really be considered a local now. SIL's friend then commented you're not really a local until you have someone in the cemmentry. So to that moron.

"Our older brother died in a car crash almost a year ago in the same town you F^$%^ING MORON. So glad he can really be a local now."

To *****y teenage girls harassing my niece (who's father died in the car crash).

"Stop calling my niece a ****. Im glad she hit you at school just a shame she didnt knock any sense into you. And no her fathers death isnt going to be something "SHE SHOULD JUST GET OVER" Its something that will be with her forever."

The young girl in question is 13 and used to be my nieces best friend. She couldnt understand why my niece was still upset about it 3 months after the accident.