+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its great that you've joined a gym, really, but seeing as you've already got a body most would KILL for, maybe keep the statuses about your awesome PT sessions down to one a day, not update us before, during and after you go.

Waaaaah. I don't need to feel more guilty about my total lack of exercise.

I also vaguebook at times - because I like to draw out the ones that want to know the gossip, and get them intrigued, and then ignore their "what's wrong" and comment someone else saying "I'll message you" just to fire things up a bit. Gets boring at home sometimes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we all now know (after the other 700 status) that you love your boyfriend!!! you dont need to put a little loveheart and his name at the end of each status even when its not about him!!! arrrhhhh

Why thank you for another picture of you looking like a total *****, maybe later you can put a status update about how you think your ugly and fat and then wait for everyone to tell you your not...

Um pretty sure you cant complaint about the '*****' who knocked into your bump as you shouldnt be out clubbing and drinking when your 20 weeks pregnant...

Well im guessing you really love that profile picture of just your face and your boobs as you use it all the time... even tho it was from 6 years ago...

Pretty sure this is called FACEbook not SOOKbook...

(puts a pic up after losing weight) "Yay look where hard work gets you, lots of healthy food and water, didnt even need to exercise".... um you just told us you were on duromine and eating maccas....

As you can tell I have no sympathy for stupid people haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    News flash - you are not the first or only person who has had medical problems! Checking in at 5 medical centers a day, posting pictures of yourself in hospital, dramatising every bloody symptom...please, spare us the hypochondria!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (27-05-2012),Opaque  (04-06-2012),pinkplease3  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    Its great that you've joined a gym, really, but seeing as you've already got a body most would KILL for, maybe keep the statuses about your awesome PT sessions down to one a day, not update us before, during and after you go.

Waaaaah. I don't need to feel more guilty about my total lack of exercise.

I also vaguebook at times - because I like to draw out the ones that want to know the gossip, and get them intrigued, and then ignore their "what's wrong" and comment someone else saying "I'll message you" just to fire things up a bit. Gets boring at home sometimes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

*delete* I can't stand people who do that. I just delete them off my facebook if they do it all the time. I can't be bothered with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My licki, no that won't get him teased at high school.

I just love how my sil never posts statuses on fb never clicks like makes you think she doesn't even use it but manages to tell mil what's on my fb strait after I post it!!

Also to a friend... You don't use fb for months and months but then you go on holiday and update on what you are doing and how much fun you are having every day?! No that doesn't look like self absorbed bragging at all.
    Last edited by austmum; 27-05-2012 at 10:09.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baha buboven! That was hilarious especially the duromine and Maccas

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Where's the 'dislike' button?"

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to admit, I have a PASSIONATE dislike for those hipster-ish, 'vintage' style food or friend photos that people post. I EFFING HATE INSTAGRAM!!! Putting things in a viginette does NOT make you a photographer.

I also noticed, I've got a friend in my 'close friends' list who updates her status about every half hour with banal and meaningless things like complaints about her laundry and what she's having for dinner.
    I love her to bits, but I don't need a running commentary of every... single... little... thing... If she was a bit more crass (like me ) she'd probably even include bowel movements!

(I don't actually do that. Lmao).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Shoopuf  (27-05-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bboys View Post
    Do we really need to see photos of everything you eat for breakfast, lunch & dinner?

Also, I have a pole dancing friend too that can't seem to get over herself.

And BTW, we don't care that you can't move out of the ****ty area you ate living in because all the other agents need someone with employment to act as guarantor. Umm ... get a job to support you 32 kids (exaggeration, I think it's more like 7 or 8). Problem solved.
    I have just started posting pics of my cooking and meals lolll. >_< sorrryyy guyssssss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your life is boring. I know this because you post about it 17 times a day. Get a friend or keep a diary.