+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    How about you stop stalking and start posting updates ..... so I have people to stalk too
    DF does this haha..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok mine are to people that I know I should delete....but the drama is too interesting/frustrating to miss out on.

FB friend 'B' - you got your boyfriends name tattooed after 3 months. You break up every second week. And very publicly! When you break up you post statuses about him being so addicted to pot that he spent the last of your money to smoke and now you can't feed your daughter. You post that he yells at you and your daughter non stop. Then 2 days later you are back together. DOCS have already taken your kid for a few days before and I seriously want to comment 'why the hell are you letting your child be raised in this environment you idiot!'

FB friend 'C' - it is not cool to put statuses about spending $200 a week on smokes while pregnant but it's ok coz your other kids turned out fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I had to delete someone a few months back who complained that their NEWBORN wouldn't sleep anywhere but her arms and boohoo friggen hoo. All I could think about at the time was how a friend had recently lost her baby and how she would give ANYTHING to have the luxury of a baby that would sleep in her arms. Made me so angry. What do you expect of newborn?
    People who say horrible things about their children in general are just.. awful facebook friends to have. Girl from my old mothera group posted the other day "ffs don't these kids realise how much I do for them. I have given up my whole life, spend all my money and they are so ungreatful" something close but worse.. her kids are 3 and 5..

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    People who say horrible things about their children in general are just.. awful facebook friends to have. Girl from my old mothera group posted the other day "ffs don't these kids realise how much I do for them. I have given up my whole life, spend all my money and they are so ungreatful" something close but worse.. her kids are 3 and 5..

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub
    WTF? Young kids aren't supposed to be grateful that their mother is taking care of them like she should.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    "NOBODY GIVES A FLYING F*** ABOUT YOUR F***KING BRAT"

Someone had a baby 2 months ago, and makes six daily status about the brat from the day she found out she was knocked up. I'm not being over reactive either, at least six daily posts, all of them dumba$$ things like "OMG Fenix is so cute love my lil gal! xxxxxxxxx!!!!" and then an hour later "Fenix is so clever she is already saying everyones name! I pick her up an she goes "Mummy!" I take her shopping and she says "Lollies!" Love my lil gal xxxxx!!!"

No, your kid is not saying things, the damn thing is not even 2 months old, it can barely track a moving face.

I restrain myself every single freaking day.
    Omg, I hate this, I have a few people on mine like that...every single post or photo is about the kids and how much they love their life. I'm never going to do that I swear, even if I have 20 kids (unlikely but you know what I mean.) I'm going to hide my next pregnancy from FB anyway. I'll just post a photo when the baby is born lol.

One of my friends put up today "I go to my bf I love you, he said I love you more, I go not possible, he says yeah I beat you at that sorry...I'm pretty lucky really" and another one I just saw by her was "27 weeks pregnant and today I've hit size 12, but I don't care, I love being fat".

WTF?! Size 12 is not fat!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybubble View Post

One of my friends put up today "I go to my bf I love you, he said I love you more, I go not possible, he says yeah I beat you at that sorry...I'm pretty lucky really" and another one I just saw by her was "27 weeks pregnant and today I've hit size 12, but I don't care, I love being fat".

WTF?! Size 12 is not fat!!!
    I can top that, I had a friend whinge about how a particular store was no longer going to stock size 6 which is her size, and when no one commented (I assume she expected people to tell her how lucky she was to be so slim), she commented herself saying "because we're not all fatties". She got comments after saying that but I doubt they were the ones she was after . Since when has over size 6 been considered fat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    How about you stop stalking and start posting updates ..... so I have people to stalk too
    This is my pet hate about Facebook! And then you delete them but they try to re-add you?!

Also, to some people I'd like to say: "Punctuation. Use it."

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many lol moments in this thread!

My one: stop posting three times a day about eating so much that now you feel sick! Maybe just stop eating so much? Donate the money you save on uneaten food to the starving ppl in Somalia you stupid b!tch!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaC For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I LOVE this! FB can be so frustrating... So sorry I've a few 😊

"I don't effing care if your checking into the gym... Three times a day...No one does!"

"No one wants to see you pushed up breasts on their news feed, get the **** over yourself..."

"Really? Your roast was the best ever? And your have apple pie for dessert? That's riveting!!"

"wow your awesome, getting on FB at 3am typing random crap to prove how drunk you are!! "

I suppose I wouldn't be so harsh if i received updates like these literally NON-STOP! Grrr

Not so passive aggressive, but hey, it's nice to vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Some people are so superficial and shallow!" "Stop thinking about yourselves all the time and think about others less fortunate for once".. Things like that. I spend most my time thinning about and trying to help those less fortune and it frustrates me that others don't... All they think about is their materialistic cr@p.

***Sent from my phone***