+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sick of finding out family news on facebook, seriously it would be one thing if I was just a cousin/second cousin etc but when it is something to do with immediate family how about a call/text or even an email before posting it on facebook.

Oh so sick of all the FML status, really it is not the end of the world if you can't find something/haven't washed something/something didn't go your way/your kid woke up early etc, some people would love for that to be their biggest problem instead of just looseing their husband(father,mother, grandparent etc)/just had another miscarriage etc. Try to be thankful for what you have instead of focusing on the small things that you dont think are going right (dont get me wrong it is one thing if this is just a once off but I am thinking about the person who is constantly finding a reason to put a fml status up.

This message has been brought to you by the alien known as android.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh you're back with your abusive ex girlfriend who controls you and attacked your mum. Say, is that restraining order still in place?

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    One of my sister's friends {she's 19, by the way} just posted "That awkward moment when you're drunk and high & take a preggo test & find out ur gonna be a mummy AGIN! yayyy!"

This will be number 3, and her posts are always about her epic parties, kids who "won't stop *****in' 4 sh**", how drunk she is, or how much it's costing her to "replace all the sh** the little f***s keep breaking", as well as the bouts of swearing at her exboyfriend.
    Then she'll go totally the other way and posts about how much she loves her kids, even though they cost her so much money and time and they p*** her off.

I really wish I could rip out her womb and give it to one of the poor souls on here who desperately want AND DESERVE a child.

It makes me angry and sad and angry all over and I hate that feeling

The only good note is my sister commenting telling her to "fill that gaping hole with concrete, for God's sake"
    Maybe someone should report her, she can't be looking after kids if she is drunk all the time. Poor little ones.
    I wish you could rip the little thing out and give it to someone who needs/deserves it to. Makes me sick people like that, when their are the most sweetest people out their struggling to have a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm only FB friends with you to keep the peace in DH's family. You're status updates burn my retinas everyday but I read them because you're like a huge, offensive, bogan car crash that I just can't look away from.
    You're a disgusting, offensive pig and I feel sorry for your poor children. I dread the day I have to lay my eyes on you again in person....I will do my best not to tell you what I really think...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Ellymoe  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    You're status updates burn my retinas everyday but I read them because you're like a huge, offensive, bogan car crash that I just can't look away from.
    Ahahahaha! The very reason I just can't b ring myself to unfriend some people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try looking after the 5 kids you have before talking about wanting another one!

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought better of it and deleted it...
    Last edited by missybubble; 08-06-2012 at 15:55.

Thanks
    Reviews

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pardon the swears...
    Attached Images

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (09-06-2012),Bonkers  (10-06-2012),Boost  (09-06-2012),Ellymoe  (10-06-2012),FiveInTheBed  (11-06-2012),nicoletta  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Attached Images