+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    No, I will NOT repost some drivel about some made up girl who has to undergo surgery only to wake up and find out she is alive because her boyfriend sacrificed his eyeballs/ovaries/heart so she could live. Reposting this does NOT show how much I love my boyfriend!
    Does so! And if you don't repost, the boyfriend with no eyes/ovaries/heart will come visit you during the night!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-06-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Feeling rather 'out of sight, out of mind' right now and not liking it one bit :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really? You can't make a decision without posting on the net?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Atropos, though BH had eaten my previous post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know your DH is physically and emotionally abusive. Why do you write comments about how much you love him and how sweet he is to you??? Why do you check his facebook obsessively all day and delete his abusive comments towards you asap before people can read them. You say that you need to pretend to the world that you are actually happy, but you don't need to do this. It is only going to make people question it all when he finally pushes you over your limit and the truth comes out about your marriage. I already feel so sad knowing how many people will question if it is true or not just because of the false picture you have painted for everyone. On that note... stop telling me everything, then turning around and assuring me it's ok and you need to stay with him. I am *this* close to calling the authorities for you and getting damn sick of feeling worried sick for you and your children then having you ask if you and your abusive DH can come over to visit us like we are all happy couple friends. I hate him.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my sister's friends {she's 19, by the way} just posted "That awkward moment when you're drunk and high & take a preggo test & find out ur gonna be a mummy AGIN! yayyy!"

This will be number 3, and her posts are always about her epic parties, kids who "won't stop *****in' 4 sh**", how drunk she is, or how much it's costing her to "replace all the sh** the little f***s keep breaking", as well as the bouts of swearing at her exboyfriend.
    Then she'll go totally the other way and posts about how much she loves her kids, even though they cost her so much money and time and they p*** her off.

I really wish I could rip out her womb and give it to one of the poor souls on here who desperately want AND DESERVE a child.

It makes me angry and sad and angry all over and I hate that feeling

The only good note is my sister commenting telling her to "fill that gaping hole with concrete, for God's sake"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    One of my sister's friends {she's 19, by the way} just posted "That awkward moment when you're drunk and high & take a preggo test & find out ur gonna be a mummy AGIN! yayyy!"
    Oh dear, those poor babies
    Last edited by Merlsy; 03-06-2012 at 23:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good lord toughlove! She sounds lovely..... :what:

On another note: yeah cool your pregnant, we kinda got that with the other 7 freaking photos of your pee tests you've posted. Please dont go out and buy more. Your doing my flippin head in.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

missybubble  (04-06-2012)

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post

This will be number 3, and her posts are always about her epic parties, kids who "won't stop *****in' 4 sh**", how drunk she is, or how much it's costing her to "replace all the sh** the little f***s keep breaking", as well as the bouts of swearing at her exboyfriend.
    Then she'll go totally the other way and posts about how much she loves her kids, even though they cost her so much money and time and they p*** her off.

I really wish I could rip out her womb and give it to one of the poor souls on here who desperately want AND DESERVE a child.

It makes me angry and sad and angry all over and I hate that feeling

The only good note is my sister commenting telling her to "fill that gaping hole with concrete, for God's sake"
    That's just not cool...poor kids. What was she doing getting drunk and high if she suspected she was preg again? Omg.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    And the web of lies starts to unravel - someone hit pause so I can grab the popcorn lol