+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, I get that spending time with your new squeeze when your children are with their dad is more exciting than your regular life. However, I am sick of reading how annoying your children are, how crap your life is, how you have no money blah blah FRICKEN blah! THEN, as soon as your kid's go and you with the squeeze it's all laughter and rainbows. Dee- sgus- ting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by raracookie View Post
    <3 my life.

4 times a day? WE GET IT.
    Lol this made me giggle!!

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a FB pet hate that is sortof related.

One of my FB friend is a militant vegan, as in throwing buckets of blood and screaming obscenities at the people in the meat aisle at Safeway militant.

Thankfully she's got a very busy career so she's rarely on FB, but when she is, it's things like this:
    {a real quote, by the way}

My status: "Nothing is quite as disappointing as Nutella on wholemeal bread"

Her comment: "As disappointing as the millions of pigs trapped in cages their whole life waiting to be dunked in boiling water alive and having their fat stripped off them for bacon, while their babies are torn from their loving bellies and thrown in cages to live the same life? That disappoints me so much and it disappoints me even more how people assume they live in green open fields and especially disappointed by the pop culture revolving around bacon scented or flavoured anything. BACON IS MURDER! PIG MURDER!"

Every single comment is like this. None of them are ever on topic. When I made a status about going to hospital for an operation after having a seizure and accidentally cutting my hand open, she comments about vivisection. No 'hope you're alright' or 'hope you get better', just three comment-blocks about the horror of vivisection.

She's an old friend who once did me a great favour that saved one of my dog's lives, so I can't reply in the manner that I desire, nor can I delete her comments or block them.

Neither pigs nor bacon nor soap artificially scented with bacon have anything to do with my toast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    I love viewing your oompa loompa albums! Please post more pics of you and your toned, orange friends!

I have a relative who never posts anything unless it has to do with bodybuilding - training, comps, fawning over and complimenting others in the same sport....
    Ick I have one of these too... had a new album come up in my news feed about 20mins ago.

Mine would be "I'm glad to see my hard earned tax dollars going towards your expensive hobby when only last week you posted that you lost your job because you called your boss a F'n C**t and laughing about it and proudly announcing to the facebook world how much your dole payments are now that you and your wife are getting it.... I really do hope that your poor children are being put before your stupid expensive hobby because they do not deserve to be treated the way they usually are "

For the record, I have no problem who genuinely need government assistance, but it upsets me that this person pours $1000's of the governments dollars into a hobby that can be stopped whilst this person is looking for a new job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if someone's already said this (haven't read entire thread yet - don't you hate when people do that?! :-P)
    but the most annoying thing in fb at the moment is people liking those photos like "like if you'd take a bullet for your mother" or "like if you remember this movie" and it already has hundreds of thousands of "likes". Seriously, what's the point?!

The WORST one be seen is a pic of a battered and bruised toddler with the caption "like if you're against child abuse". So thanks to the person who liked it don't showed up on my news feed :-/ liking that photo is really going to make a different for victims of child abuse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    I have just started posting pics of my cooking and meals lolll. >_< sorrryyy guyssssss
    DE - you're forgiven. Once in a while or a special creation I have no problem with.

All 3 meals every day of the bl***y week is beyond ridiculous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Life is perfect all the time? Well **** a duck!!! I didnt realise that one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    Sorry if someone's already said this (haven't read entire thread yet - don't you hate when people do that?! :-P)
    but the most annoying thing in fb at the moment is people liking those photos like "like if you'd take a bullet for your mother" or "like if you remember this movie" and it already has hundreds of thousands of "likes". Seriously, what's the point?!

The WORST one be seen is a pic of a battered and bruised toddler with the caption "like if you're against child abuse". So thanks to the person who liked it don't showed up on my news feed :-/ liking that photo is really going to make a different for victims of child abuse.

What I really really hate about those is the implication - which is now stated in the picture/message sometimes - that if I don't hit like, then I hate my mother, am for child abuse or for cancer. Yup. All because I didn't share some stupid photo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Must be laundry day on Facebook..

I did post that though. Seriously way too much dirty laundry being aired that day. I don't want to read that so and so is a c*nt sl*t dog etc. etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Temet Nosce~ View Post
    Must be laundry day on Facebook..

I did post that though. Seriously way too much dirty laundry being aired that day. I don't want to read that so and so is a c*nt sl*t dog etc. etc.
    Lol - I totally misinterpreted your post. I thought you meant people were writing about washing their clothes. Which is happening all over town where I live cos the sun has finally appeared today Haha!!!