+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I eat DFs chocolate that he buys for work. Serves him right for not buying me any!!! Like, he will buy me 2 chocolates and him 6 chocolates. LOL. Now he buys chocolates I don't like or can't eat -.-
    DP started doing that, just so I couldn't have any.. So I adjusted my self and started eating them lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I eat DFs chocolate that he buys for work. Serves him right for not buying me any!!! Like, he will buy me 2 chocolates and him 6 chocolates. LOL. Now he buys chocolates I don't like or can't eat -.-
    What a pain. Id be tempted to freeze all the ones I don't like, put them in a bag with a note saying : I saved these chocolates for you, I don't like them.

Like I said chocolate is a serious matter here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Df has learned if its MINE he needs to ask, something in the house are shared and he eats most off (bickies etc) but if I buy a block of chocolate with my money for the fortnight I will happily share if he asks

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Last edited by GuestMember; 27-05-2012 at 18:51.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GuestMember For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't drink and I hate chocolate lol
    I just hate it when Dh uses up all MY chai latè sachets.
    Which is fine, he can have some but I would LOVE for him to just tell me when he took the last one
    Instead of my putting dd down for her morning nap, going to make a Chai only to find I have none left!!

Some days that really gets to me!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    There have been a number of posts deleted from this thread.

This is a thread for the OP to have a vent about something minor that annoyed her ... not a chance for anyone to write insulting or demeaning things.

If you do not wish to comment - dont.

Thanks

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (28-05-2012),Bonkers  (28-05-2012),Bunny Lover  (28-05-2012),ChickyBee  (29-05-2012),GlitterFarts  (28-05-2012),moongazer  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    I don't drink and I hate chocolate lol
    I just hate it when Dh uses up all MY chai latè sachets.
    Which is fine, he can have some but I would LOVE for him to just tell me when he took the last one
    Instead of my putting dd down for her morning nap, going to make a Chai only to find I have none left!!

Some days that really gets to me!
    This!! I do shopping fortnightly and that includes stuff for myself.. I pay for groceries and half of bills and mortgage... Anyhoo.. I just made him go and buy more Jarrah hot chocolate as my two week supply purchased on Thursday was seriously diminished! I was considering withdrawing his rights to my jarrah until he bought more.. But bought me Nutella too. Im such as sucker and as I type this I have just realized that he ate the entire contents of the last nutella jar without me having any at all! I'm NOT sharing!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    DP started doing that, just so I couldn't have any.. So I adjusted my self and started eating them lol
    Lol me too. I dont like peppermint cadbury chocolate - so df will by snack which I dont love, but I like it, and peppermint, crack open the snack to share and then has the peppermint himself.

When I started eating it he was really shocked like "but you dont like it?!?"

Df isnt fussy. He once drank my good exxy lime cordial when I was pregnant with jasper so that was my treat with soda water if everyone was drinking - he drank it STRAIGHT! :-/

Though I used to buy nutella for him and fake nutella for myself and he would go on and on about how crazy I was that I ate fake nutella. Crazy like a fox he wouldnt touch my allegedly gross nutella. BUT where a jar lasts me a fortnight he eats his (large jar) in 3 days :-/

Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    Last edited by Boobycino; 28-05-2012 at 18:49.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (29-05-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm a bit gobsmacked right now at all the bickering and judgement in this thread. I suppose I was bound to see a topic go haywire one day but over such a petty thing (not saying your vent isn't petty I'll explain below). But seriously...

And yes it urks me too when DP will do that with something of mine, but sadly, I am more the guilty party. Except I do ask. But I always seem to take his last what ever it might be... =\ I know it bugs him, I need to stop )

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (29-05-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I would have to say I'm the guilty party when it comes to hogging treats in this house DH now knows that certain items will be gone within 24 hours (think Tim tams or chocolate) but hey, he's not natural! How can you have one piece and then forget about it for three days Lol that's just not how my world works

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to see this is normal! Though Im the chocolate stealer in my household!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (29-05-2012)