+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol at this thread. I also hate it when I ask do if he wants a treat when I go up the shops. Then he says no. Then he will have some of my treat. GET your OWN ..

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bumMum For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    Lol at this thread. I also hate it when I ask do if he wants a treat when I go up the shops. Then he says no. Then he will have some of my treat. GET your OWN ..

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub
    Or you ask he says no then you come back and their like hey wheres mine??? Lol.

Thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    edited but this makes me laugh!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Last edited by chookylaa; 27-05-2012 at 16:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He buys four curly whirlys and says one is for me but when I go for it, no curly whirly. Why mention it if you're gonna eat at 2am?

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    He buys four curly whirlys and says one is for me but when I go for it, no curly whirly. Why mention it if you're gonna eat at 2am?
    Oh my gosh I love curly whirlys!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm now I want one lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    You missed my point op. Whether you were under the influence or not, or drinking them fast or not, you were still drinking an amount of alcohol harmful to yourself, as was your partner. Australians just don't seem to understand that binge doesn't mean to the point of drunk, nor necessarily quickly. It is also a relevent term if you have too many drinks on only one day of the year.
    I really don't think the OP needs a lecture from an anonymous on BH about having a few drinks. Although its probably not your intent, I think your posts have been extremely condescending.

OP, my DH would feel your pain. I do similar to what your DP did. Lucky for me, he knows it's just one of my flaws and lives with it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    Oh my gosh I love curly whirlys!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm now I want one lol
    Buy one. Tell him all about it. Open one end carefully. Extract curly whirly. Find glue. Lightly blow up wrapped. Glue end. Leave out in open.

I swear, I'm a lovely person. But I love nothing better than pranking my husband when it comes to chocolate I didn't get to eat.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

austmum  (27-05-2012),Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Guest1234  (27-05-2012),haveheart  (27-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    Buy one. Tell him all about it. Open one end carefully. Extract curly whirly. Find glue. Lightly blow up wrapped. Glue end. Leave out in open.

I swear, I'm a lovely person. But I love nothing better than pranking my husband when it comes to chocolate I didn't get to eat.
    Hahaha that got me laughing! Ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    God there's some weirdos on here. Who cares if she wants to have a vent. Thats why I left this place ages ago, just been back casually reading again for a while. I like your posts and agree with you, also hate it when DH buys his own drinks or anything really then drinks/eats his and takes mine.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoz For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I eat DFs chocolate that he buys for work. Serves him right for not buying me any!!! Like, he will buy me 2 chocolates and him 6 chocolates. LOL. Now he buys chocolates I don't like or can't eat -.-

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)