+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So glad to know there are so many perfect people with perfect relationships lol

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lovemyfam For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (27-05-2012),Bonkers  (27-05-2012),heartjb  (27-05-2012),jez  (27-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012),Niki24  (27-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And he took my last icecream when he still had his gay times left lol

Thanks guys lol it wasn't a serious vent we made up

As to binge drinking I rarely have a drink and I wasn't drinking them fast at all. So I was very aware at what was going on, we live 5 mins from
    The hospital so if anything happened I would be able to look after the little ones or if it was serious I would call a ambulance and DPs family. I never get drunk anymore. And I was just having a relaxing night.

Bell I know your concerns and thanks you for your worry but everything is peachy keen here xx

Most of my vent posts arnt serious I laugh at everything and get over most things within seconds of getting annoyed. But sometimes like everyone else you have that one silly thing that makes u jump up and down.

Haha at all the men stealing our lasts of stuff...

Thanks
    Reviews
    The ice cream thing irritates me too....especially when he leaves the empty box in the freezer (which is next to the bin!)

DH ate the last BBQ pork bun the other day. Conversation went like this:
    Me: not fair-that was mine!
    DH: six in the packet and you have already had three so it was mine
    Me: I'm carrying your child therefore it was mine
    DH: {no response}

I win argument-still no pork bun though!

Vent away. I like to read other peoples vents at the small stuff. Makes me feel normal when I get frustrated over things too. And also how often does anyone get on here just to say good things about their partners, so of course we are more likely to hear only negative things.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellent For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Mulva  (27-05-2012)

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You missed my point op. Whether you were under the influence or not, or drinking them fast or not, you were still drinking an amount of alcohol harmful to yourself, as was your partner. Australians just don't seem to understand that binge doesn't mean to the point of drunk, nor necessarily quickly. It is also a relevent term if you have too many drinks on only one day of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hate when DH takes my Cokes because he drank all his fanta. He switches cups when we go to maccas because my memory is shotty at the moment. He's such a bum sometimes. If he took my last drink because he drank all his I'd offer to open it but tip it out and fill it with water and watch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knomie View Post
    Leave the lady alone! She just wanted to have a quick rant about her dp! Doesn't mean she doesn't love him!
    I feel like strangling my dh sometimes but thats just because im angry... everyone has the right to fight and winge and make up fantastically after!

mummy to gods gift to us
    This!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh yea ok...... :/ I'll store that away for later. I don't need a lesson. Thanks tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    You missed my point op. Whether you were under the influence or not, or drinking them fast or not, you were still drinking an amount of alcohol harmful to yourself, as was your partner. Australians just don't seem to understand that binge doesn't mean to the point of drunk, nor necessarily quickly. It is also a relevent term if you have too many drinks on only one day of the year.
    I'm sure the OP knows drinking alcohol isn't the healthiest choice- she's an adult after all. I took the post as a light hearted vent not an open call for lecturing her choices. How would you like to be lectured for every unhealthy choice you may make? The occasional donut? Driving instead of walking to the corner shop? Hot chips with dinner instead if steamed veg? That ciggie you tried at 16? Those ridiculous high heels?
    My point is just that I don't think a lecture was necessary and came off as condescending to the OP, even though I'm sure you were well intentioned
    OP- my DH drank ALL the diet coke. ALL of it! Grrr! AND he had pizza with the kids while I was working nightshift and saved me some for the next day... Which he promptly ate!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Theophania  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, imagine if you posted a thread about enjoying a big block of chocolate and someone came in and lectured you about obesity and the cost to the public blah blah blah...

Op, I hate sharing too. I would have taken his last two beers as payment.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Boobycino  (28-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What?! Alcohol is bad for you?! Sh*t, has this been in the papers?!!

I don't drink myself, I've never had a positive experience with alcohol so I'd rather have something else. My DH isn't too greedy but he once bought me rockyroad and then ate it himself. Foolishly he told me about it, I wouldn't even have known if he hadn't!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast